Alamaze - New

Full Version: Third Warlords in the Choosing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I realize two warlords just recently formed, but figured I'd start a thread for the third since it'll probably take awhile to fill.

Draft to be conducted by HH (if available) and along the lines of:

A: 1+5+12 (18)
B: 2+8+10 (20)
C: 3+6+11 (20)
D: 4+7+9 (20)

Anonymous, no communication, no sea patrols turn 1, etc. Basically the norm of warlordsSmile

Needless to say, I'm in 

W
*sigh* I can't resist.... sign me up.
(06-01-2016, 03:11 AM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* I can't resist.... sign me up.

Awesome!! Just need too more. JF? Dupont? LT?
(06-01-2016, 07:59 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 03:11 AM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: [ -> ]*sigh* I can't resist.... sign me up.

I am 10 slots over my Imperator subscription level at the moment.

I think there needs to be an unlimited level "Titan" monthly subscription for $99.99 !!!

How many players stop signing up for new contests due to having no slots available?  Plus, unlimited is the equivalent of many new available players to get contests started and pay set-up fees.

Alas, my friend, just as I asked you to wait before we could play a Titan contest I must similarly decline this game.  Future Warlord contests will definitely be in my future.
(06-01-2016, 09:57 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: [ -> ]

I think there needs to be an unlimited level "Titan" monthly subscription for $99.99 !!!

How many players stop signing up for new contests due to having no slots available?  Plus, unlimited is the equivalent of many new available players to get contests started and pay set-up fees.

Alas, my friend, just as I asked you to wait before we could play a Titan contest I must similarly decline this game.  Future Warlord contests will definitely be in my future.
Totally understand. Ten slots over Imperator? Wow...I believe that only you, JF and Dupont occupy those rarified heights Smile
(06-02-2016, 10:55 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]

Totally understand. Ten slots over Imperator? Wow...I believe that only you, JF and Dupont occupy those rarified heights Smile

I think LT meant, ten slots, SO over my service level.
well, I'll get there eventually Smile

STill looking for two more brave souls!
(06-02-2016, 10:51 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2016, 10:55 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]

I think LT meant, ten slots, SO over my service level.

Bill To:
rghan03@gmail.com
Description
Quantity
Price
AmountAlamaze Warlords Set Up
$35.00
$70.00
new slots over service level
$9.00
$54.00
Subtotal
$124.00
Total
$124.00
Amount Paid
-$124.00
Amount Due
$0.00 USD

I am sorry, I am only 6 slots over Imperator service level.  :Smile Since I cannot remember how many slots Imperator is I might only be at 10 slots, but I think it is greater than that.

One more Warlord game puts me 9 slots over, since each game is now 3 slots.

Going to have to wait on another Warlord or Titan for a bit. . .

JUST TWO MORE BRAVE SOULS NEEDED TO COMPETE AGAINST MORGAN KANE AND TOMAG IRONFIST.  ANYONE?
I thought about it, but I'm in a bunch of games right now and I'm also about to take a trip at the end of the month. I really can't do two Warlords games at the same time.
The indomitable Dupont and valiant LT both out? Darn...but I'm sure that you'll both be game when you have the slots/spaceSmile

Guess that leaves room for two other rugged warriors! Who's up to the challenge?
Pages: 1 2