Alamaze - New

Full Version: Now Open for Business: TITANS in The Choosing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Day has Arrived! 

You may post your challenges and acceptances here.  Generally, then a helpful apostle will conduct a draft. 

Two players, six kingdoms each.  $45 setup, 3 slots at x1 per week, 4 slots at x2 per week. 

Let the madness begin!

I will be challenging Greyhawk to a Titan game. The first for both of us! The gauntlet has been laid down!
Greyhawk has accepted! It's on!
(07-07-2016, 03:47 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: [ -> ]Greyhawk has accepted!  It's on!

Do you have a draft Master?  Thursdays are good for new game creation.
(07-07-2016, 04:13 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2016, 03:47 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: [ -> ]Greyhawk has accepted!  It's on!

Do you have a draft Master?  Thursdays are good for new game creation.

See my email!
Two Titan games were created today.

One has Morgan Kane pitted against DuPont.  DuPont had over-estimated my telepathic powers but eventually emailed his kingdom selections to signup. 

The other has Imperial Tark vs. Greyhawk.  Greyhawk became the first player to request the Blue Dragon kingdom.  He was given the Black Dragons.  Imperial Tark wanted to go retro and requested the Witchlord, but was instead given the Necromancer.

Yesterday we created three DUEL! games. 

Let's finish up the Full-On signup and the Confederations, although I would say with Confederations, if you haven't played multiple kingdoms previously, we will have a game for six players each controlling two kingdoms that have never been in Warlords or the earlier Confederations queuing up shortly.