Alamaze - New

Full Version: Second Cycle Games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For various reasons, I'm not up for jumping back into Third Cycle games right now.

I might be interested in one or more Second Cycle Titan/Warlords games, however, if I could pay a flat fee, like for Duel.

No problem if this isn't an option, just thought I'd pitch it out there, as there might be an appetite for the old product as an additional revenue stream, at the right price point.  Thanks.
Just bumping this. Again, totally fine if the answer is no (and I'll assume prolonged silence is a no). But I do indeed have one to three people who aren't interested in playing Third Cycle who'd nevertheless be interested in this as a nostalgia play, for a flat rate fee. Thanks.
Its not a problem to set up a 2nd Cycle game - just a different button pushed in game creation. 

I don't think you'll get 12 players, but if you want to do a Warlords game and have the players, we can start that.  Warlords is a $35 setup and requires Commander Level, so not sure what a fixed fee with no subscription should be.  Unless its four returning players, its not really incremental, they are playing that instead of 3rd Cycle.
80 dollars based on the idea you could buy a free slot for 40 dollars and warlords used to cost 2 slots. 80 dollars only for returning player those playing 3rd cycle would pay standard. I would think any schedule should be available because playing 2 or 3 times a week only creates a faster turn around for the game to be finished. Not saying run your business this way just a thought.
Agree that it could/should just be incremental slots for anyone currently playing. But if you're open to the flat fee idea, I'd suggest a flat fee of $40 for a one-slot game, $70 for a two-slot game (Warlords), and $90 for a three-slot game (Titan), to build in just a bit of scaling efficiency. I'd personally be willing to pay at any of those levels.

Again, this would only be for (arguably obsolete, or at least certainly not cutting-edge like Third Cycle is) Second Cycle games, mostly as a nostalgia play.
Warlords now is a 2x a week format that is three slots.  Confederations, with 2 kingdoms per player, is 2 slots.

For returning players who sign up for Scout or above, I would allow a Warlords game for the $35 setup and no slots in 2nd Cycle, so the Scout level slot would be available for a 3rd Cycle game.
That's a very fair proposal, let me think about it. How about for a Second-Cycle Titan game?
I'd like to see you, Dusi, Will, and Thanatos or another return in  a Warlords game.  I've never been too keen on Titan.
That's OK, you don't have to play Titan. Smile But is that something you wouldn't be willing to offer as an option, then?