Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Game Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Acererak

553 ended today and I need a new game. How about a good ole full on 12 kingdom 1 per zone and 1 of each dispersed (i.e nothing special)?

I'm in.
I'm going to give the alliance game a few more days to fill. If not, I may hop in here...
Again, I am out of here in a few hours for a week.  Everybody Wang Chung Tonight.  

I will try to catch up on invoicing in a week.  I know, why wait?  I am staying awake for my ridiculous 7am flight (which means being ready at 3:30am) but don't feel like invoicing.  More likely will watch Game of Thrones again and staying awake, maybe sleeping on the plane.  Vancouver and Seattle. 

Signing off on Maelstrom isn't that far off, though I'm not as fast as I used to be.

Acererak

I'll wait for Maelstrom if it's coming.

Welcome to Seattle, sorry about the Haze from Canada wildfires. We also broke the all time record this summer for no rain- 53 days and counting. 51 days was the old record. I'm sure you won't mind the low 80's low 60's weather we have. Let me know if you need some other suggestions of what to see/do.
I'd play in an Anon game or Confederation game.
Sorry been gone guys. Ball lightning exploded right outside our house and fried everything including our fusebox. I am now destitute.
(08-09-2017, 03:13 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]I'll wait for Maelstrom if it's coming.

Welcome to Seattle, sorry about the Haze from Canada wildfires. We also broke the all time record this summer for no rain- 53 days and counting. 51 days was the old record. I'm sure you won't mind the low 80's low 60's weather we have. Let me know if you need some other suggestions of what to see/do.

Just got back to my office from the Vancouver and Seattle trip.  Thought I would respond to this one from Acererak because although I never said anything about the haze and just said I was a tourist, I had dozens of 'Couvers apologizing for the haze.  They are about the nicest, friendliest, least pretentious people I have met.

In Seattle the news said the 59 days of no rain in Seattle was broken by having 0.02 inches of rain while I was there.  It was a drizzle of a few minutes. Otherwise the weather in both towns was great - generally around 70 degrees. Good time to be out of Dallas in August. The Underground Seattle tour was a lot of fun and educational, and the tour guides were self effacing on the Seattle mentality of how the town kept burning down (and other problems) and they kept rebuilding it.

I'll get back to work tomorrow.
Im looking to join a
new anon game. The one I was in has ended
Someone has posted a new Anon game posted called Gods are Dead. 3 in, 9 to go.
(08-22-2017, 05:56 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: [ -> ]Someone has posted a new Anon game posted called Gods are Dead.  3 in, 9 to go. 

Where is this thread?   If its a New Game Sign-Up it should be here (New Game Sign-Up).

Also, when I talked about signing off on Maelstrom soon, I meant I hope to finish the design part in the next couple weeks, but that is just turning it over to Mike for programming and then testing, so its still some months off.

We do need a new signup thread, whether the one referenced above or another as players prefer.
Pages: 1 2