Alamaze - New

Full Version: Fast Turnaround game (24 hours)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Any interest in a 24 hour turnaround game?

Probably would be better to limit the players a bit and so I think it should be:

A) Confederation (5-6 players 2 kingdoms each)  My preference
B) Silent but limited to 8-10 players
c) Primeval (5-6 players 1 kingdom each)

Is there interest?  Let's take the end of summer and knock one out.
I am having more fun than I ever have in the confederation game we have now. I'd cave in to play another with quick-turnaround turns Smile
(08-13-2017, 03:24 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]Any interest in a 24 hour turnaround game?

Probably would be better to limit the players a bit and so I think it should be:

A) Confederation (5-6 players 2 kingdoms each)  My preference
B) Silent but limited to 8-10 players
c) Primeval (5-6 players 1 kingdom each)

Is there interest?  Let's take the end of summer and knock one out.

I am interested in a 24 hour turnaround game.

Can we do a 5 player confederation game where we each draft two regions and pick one kingdom from each of our selected regions?

Can we exclude the 4 dispersed kingdoms?

Can we make it silent because 24 hours is such a short time frame those who managed time for diplomacy would have a large advantage?
Definitely silent. On board with 5 player. Not sure why we need to exclude dispersed but I'm open to that.
(08-13-2017, 05:39 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely silent.  On board with 5 player.  Not sure why we need to exclude dispersed but I'm open to that.

My thought was that all 10 regions would be selected if we exclude the dispersed.

Now we just need two more brave souls....
I am interested but do prefer dispersed kingdoms
If someone wants to choose dispersed and leave a region or two open that seems fine to me. Won't be a secret.

If we have John Doe , we need one more for the quick start.
I'm In.
Include dispersed please
Do we need to post this on the Que?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6