Alamaze - New

Full Version: New 12 Player Anonymous September
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Let's Go Incognito!

12 player Anonymous, player random draft order (not first come first preference), just post your persona, not kingdom preference.  One kingdom per zone including the two dispersed zones. This game will have the Pagan element: No High Priestesses and Ancient Ones out. No restrictions on wizard spells.

A member of the community not in the game will conduct the draft.

Get some.
I'm in!
I'm in.
Do we sign up here or on the game queue page, there is a anon game there called "gods are dead" which I signed up for. If i need to sign up here instead Im in
(08-24-2017, 04:08 PM)enari Wrote: [ -> ]Do we sign up here or on the game queue page, there is a anon game there called "gods are dead" which I signed up for. If i need to sign up here instead  Im in

This is a different game.   Signup here a queue will be made after a draft is done.
I am in.

dalon

(08-24-2017, 02:39 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in!

Me too
We're having a hiccup with two Anonymous games trying to form in slightly different formats and the other one "Gods are Dead" having no forum thread.

Let's have everyone in that signup queue join here instead (here on the forum) and we'll make this Pagan but not random cities unless everyone wants that.  Personally, it distorts the game and makes it quite a bit about luck as to where cities end up being, which could be adjacent or your capital located emissaries unable to reach a city.  Yuck.  Maybe 5 players in a Primeval could try that sometime.  

If we consolidate here, the game should start today instead of both being stranded.  So let's agree this will be Pagan and get rolling.
Add my name. I'll play.
Im In
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6