Alamaze - New

Full Version: 10 player steel anonymous Pagan Random region draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Wayde

I am hoping not to anger the gods on this one (Ryvor) but I did start another game in the Que.  I feel the need for something starting a little slowly after just finishing 2 40 turn games.  Very intense.  

Wayde
I did sign up in case this one fills faster than the 12 player anonymous game which seems to be hanging..
I don't want to repeat myself, but the problem with players starting new queues is we can have 3 or 4 queues with from 3 to 9 players waiting in each and no games starting.

Until recently, we had kind of a rotation of styles:  Alliance, Steel, Anonymous, the occasional Warlords and averaged starting a game a week.  Now we're kind of trying to fill all of them at once and it isn't really working.

I'll feel better when the Alliance game starts.

Wayde

I took a risk that I may anger the creator. In my defense I am down to 1 team game. I would like to play another but not another team just yet and not another 24 hour yet. Very intense, need a Month to recover. I have been signed up for gods are dead for quit a while with no movement. I deduced that it will be difficult to fill the last few positions as selection is by sign up order. With this in mind I started another draft.
I fully understand if you take it down, no hard feelings. I can wait until something comes up that sparks my interest. This will give me more family time. Not sure if my daughter will appreciate that or not. She noticed me filling out online orders after work about a Month ago and ask why she dosn't get to play computer games. In concession I let her play on her I-pad while I enter orders. Now she will have to play with me more instead.
(09-26-2017, 08:24 PM)Wayde Wrote: [ -> ]I took a risk that I may anger the creator.  In my defense I am down to 1 team game.  I would like to play another but not another team just yet and not another 24 hour yet.  Very intense, need a Month to recover.  I have been signed up for gods are dead for quit a while with no movement.  I deduced that it will be difficult to fill the last few positions as selection is by sign up order.  With this in mind I started another draft.  
I fully understand if you take it down, no hard feelings.  I can wait until something comes up that sparks my interest.  This will give me more family time.  Not sure if my daughter will appreciate that or not.  She noticed me filling out online orders after work about a Month ago and ask why she dosn't get to play computer games.  In concession I let her play on her I-pad while I enter orders.  Now she will have to play with me more instead.

Not sure if we should be feeling bad for her Smile.
(09-26-2017, 08:24 PM)Wayde Wrote: [ -> ]I took a risk that I may anger the creator.  In my defense I am down to 1 team game.  I would like to play another but not another team just yet and not another 24 hour yet.  Very intense, need a Month to recover.  I have been signed up for gods are dead for quit a while with no movement.  I deduced that it will be difficult to fill the last few positions as selection is by sign up order.  With this in mind I started another draft.  
I fully understand if you take it down, no hard feelings.  I can wait until something comes up that sparks my interest.  This will give me more family time.  Not sure if my daughter will appreciate that or not.  She noticed me filling out online orders after work about a Month ago and ask why she dosn't get to play computer games.  In concession I let her play on her I-pad while I enter orders.  Now she will have to play with me more instead.

I am also waiting for movement on the Gods are Dead. This is the longest i've had to wait to play
Enari, I don't want you or Wayde sitting in the queue.  This though is the problem with trying to have multiple games forming.
(09-27-2017, 11:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Enari, I don't want you or Wayde sitting in the queue.  This though is the problem with trying to have multiple games forming.

So far that's the only anon draft that's not random kingdom choices, i dont have much experience so I really dont want to chance getting a kingdom im not familiar with for now anyway. Maybe later on I will chance it.
(09-28-2017, 12:19 AM)enari Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 11:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Enari, I don't want you or Wayde sitting in the queue.  This though is the problem with trying to have multiple games forming.

So far that's the only anon draft that's not random kingdom choices, i dont have much experience so I really dont want to chance getting a kingdom im not familiar with for now anyway. Maybe later on I will chance it.

Looks like this is the active anonymous game now - 7/10 slots filled in the queue
okay, i joined. Need 1 mor eperson for this one.
Pages: 1 2