Alamaze - New

Full Version: Team/Magic Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Anyone up for a team game?   Testing the waters.
We could even play around with it. And this is just an idea and not set:

Less magic game:
R1 elf
R2 Cimmerians
R3 Dwarf
R4 Amazon
R5 Sacred Order
R6 Atlantians
R7 Halflings
R8 Rangers
R9 Lizard King
R10 Nomads
Dispersed Underworld and Tyrant

An anti-magic game? Smile or not, just a thought.
I like the idea of a new team game, but I do like my magic in the game. That is one of the reasons why I like Alamaze so much over other games.
Ok cool, that I posted was just an idea, could go all the way the other way too? Lol Are you in?
(03-08-2018, 10:38 PM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of a new team game, but I do like my magic in the game. That is one of the reasons why I like Alamaze so much over other games.

There's still magic in that setup, just not mage kingdoms. 

I think the Alliance format (team game) puts the best light on Alamaze.  That said, I still would like to see us fill up the Winter Steel signup first.
(03-09-2018, 12:18 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2018, 10:38 PM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea of a new team game, but I do like my magic in the game. That is one of the reasons why I like Alamaze so much over other games.

There's still magic in that setup, just not mage kingdoms. 

I think the Alliance format (team game) puts the best light on Alamaze.  That said, I still would like to see us fill up the Winter Steel signup first.

Normally I would just grab a spot on any, but I need a break from Ice Age Lol
FYI: I don't know if you know it, but the game referred to by Ry Vor is not an Ice Age game, just a game started in our Winter.
Oh let me look it over
I signed up on the steel game, so nix this?
(03-09-2018, 12:43 AM)Windstar Wrote: [ -> ]FYI: I don't know if you know it, but the game referred to by Ry Vor is not an Ice Age game, just a game started in our Winter.

I could be up for another team game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18