Alamaze - New

Full Version: It's Primeval - Every 70k Years We Have an Ice Age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Every 70k Years We Have an Ice Age -

And it Becomes Primeval Again.

Five kingdoms in five zones, picked as much for zone as kingdom.  All kingdoms available.

Primeval as we have seen in the Primeval Championship can blow by like a Hurricane.  Perhaps this is a precursor to a natural change, an Ice Age in Primeval times.

This will be an Ice Age Primeval game.  Claim you kingdom and change your selection as you like until the 5th player joins at that moment kingdom selections are fixed.

Post as well if you want all-in instead of using a game slot.

Winner in this one gets free all-in in the next Primeval. 
I'll play CI with a game slot.
I'll take the Red Dragons. Never played an Ice Age... will be interesting to see how the RD fares needing to feed them all.
What is the diplomacy/communication on this?

All in.
Demon Princes - slot
I will play Illusionist
(09-15-2018, 11:54 AM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take the Red Dragons.  Never played an Ice Age... will be interesting to see how the RD fares needing to feed them all.
What is the diplomacy/communication on this?

All in.

These are Silent as the standard now unless posted as full diplomacy.

Silent you know the personas and kingdoms but no communication.
1 more?
This game has been created on the Game Creator.  48 hour turnaround.  This is the first Primeval of its kind: Ice Age and all kingdoms (one per zone max) available.

Ice Age should make for a longer Primeval and some new strategy, not to mention the kingdom interaction dynamics.

One more player to sign up and you might get several turns in over the weekend.  You can choose $14.95 all-in or defaults to a slot with $4.95 setup.
Looking forward to one more. Slight concern that the dispersed kingdom could randomly start in a zone with a chosen other kingdom.
I can change if we want to make it no dispersed.
I've never played an IceAge
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6