Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game 57 - Summer Confederation - Smack Talking Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-28-2019, 03:39 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]Now we just need to peer-pressure Brek and Draugr - and also Drogo who forgot to do the GN. Easy to understand why; the Gnomes are a pretty forgettable kingdom. Thirty years later and I'm still trying to figure out what their 'strange brand of magic' is because it all seems pretty ordinary to me.

Tongue   Well, DuPont is the authority on all things Gnomish, he's played them about 60 times over those 30 years.  There is some kind of attraction.

The Gnomes magic is so strange ELO wrote a song about it. 

Draugr, everytime The Gray Mouser played the Pirates, including a Confederations game with the Warlock, the Pirates were attacked by at least four kingdoms right off the bat.
(07-28-2019, 02:14 AM)Draugr Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be a fairly active crowd.   T1 already in the books and all but one has hit ready for the next turn.  Before the first turn was even officially due.

T1 had more ally declarations than I have ever seen.  4 teams had declared themselves allies 3 of those teams have one kingdom with ToT trait.   (BL/AN, LI/PI*, IL*/RA, DW/HA*)
HA took the first council seat for 40k gold must be nice getting that Chivalry bonus

I was really surprised just how much gold the Pirates start with.   Being Rich help but also having so many starting fleets at 13 strength really pushes them above even the 100k mr RD starts with.

10k of the 40k is a race ability. :-) Got to love those government handouts. :-)
I will get mine in tonight was out an about today
(07-29-2019, 12:59 AM)Brekk Wrote: [ -> ]I will get mine in tonight was out an about today

Just give up already.
Drogo may have forgotten to hit ready on his Gnomes
Gnomes - The other short meat!
Lessons learned

Just because a Lizard eats it does not mean humans should.

Never send wildlings to do an Amazons job.
(08-04-2019, 05:20 AM)Draugr Wrote: [ -> ]Lessons learned

Just because a Lizard eats it does not mean humans should.

Never send wildlings to do an Amazons job.

Yeah, it was a case of "well, I'm here.... may as well try". And if I lose some wildlings... more food for the rest of us! Preferably un-poisoned.
Was this game supposed to run last night?
(10-08-2019, 02:50 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]Was this game supposed to run last night?

It was, but the system is trying to figure out how the heck I'm still alive, what with all the people in my regions taking various things.

Sorry about your dragons the other turn.
Pages: 1 2 3