Alamaze - New

Full Version: Sharpening My Steel Privately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sharpening My Steel, Privately

This is simply Silent (no email communication or device messaging) Steel (12 players, 12 kingdoms).  No allies.  Forum questions, chatter and trades but no non-aggression pacts.

I'm hoping a few of the recent signups who have yet to venture in to a full game will take this opportunity.  New players receive a Chivalry bonus of 25k gold to starting treasury.

Meanwhile, the spots are open to all.  In our usual fashion, first just post your preferred draft position.  If you select, eg, 7, you will pick either a region or a kingdom with the 7th pick, and the other in the second round at pick at 18.  This is all conducted here on this thread.  Once all 12 players have their draft position, the draft begins.  When the 24th pick is made, all players then join the game in the Game Creator shown on the left column of the order entry site after you have logged into your account.

OK, time to claim a spot by declaring a draft position!
I'll take spot #1

Acererak

I’ll take 6
I'll take 12
I’ll take spot
3 please - All in
11 for DuPont
(10-10-2019, 05:43 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]11 for DuPont

Take the AN just before Brekk gets it. He will be so heart broken!
(10-10-2019, 05:51 PM)Strylian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2019, 05:43 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]11 for DuPont

Take the AN just before Brekk gets it. He will be so heart broken!

Well at pick 12 if I get AN its not my fault.  That said I have been trying new things, might even try the dwarves Smile
guess I will go with #4
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11