Alamaze - New

Full Version: I'm Dreaming of a Steely Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Steel By Christmas!

I know we just started a couple games, but we have some new people - I can't call them players yet - that have signed up.  So we should have a new game available, and Silent Steel is our most popular format.

So, while you enjoy the season and family, you might also explore a different Alamaze experience.  Try that other kingdom.  Try to win from that different region. 

So, Silent Steel (no communication, makes it a bit easier), you can still post smack or help new players on the forum.  First come first served for draft position.   We choose 1-12, and then reverse in the second round (snake draft).  So you pick region, or kingdom in round one and the other in round two.   At the beginning, we just pick our draft position.  Its not like the NFL necessarily where you want to be #1, you might want to be in the middle or, at the end you can match your region and kingdom. 

Let's Go!
I will play. I will take slot 12. Unless we fill up with new players. Then I will relinquish my spot.
I'd be happy to help fill the game if there aren't enough players, but will wait until all new players grab a spot.
Count me in. Like ST, I will wait to see if new players take spots and I will take whatever is left.

Let the games begin!
I’ll take spot 10 same disclosure as the others.
New potential players jump in, Lots of us are newer within the last year and happy to help out!
Count me in as well!
If we are picking, I will choose slot 7.
I will take slot 11 Unless a new player wants to take my spot.

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. - Windstar
8. -
9. -
10. -Brekk
11. -Ashgar
12. -Strylian

Stand bye - Senior Tactician
Six, if y'all would be so kind.
Just throw me in the last spot as long as a new player doesn't want it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5