Alamaze - New

Full Version: new player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Confused  Just signed up , what now how do I get started ?
(04-14-2020, 09:48 PM)Ezarharden Wrote: [ -> ]Confused  Just signed up , what now how do I get started ?

Hey Welcome!  Someone will be along very soon to guide you through learning the game with a free tutorial and a free Duel with a single other Alamaze player!  There are more experienced players to guide you through this or I would do it.  I would be happy to duel you though unless one of the more veteran players would like to, they will be much more helpful!
Ok thanks very much
(04-14-2020, 10:58 PM)Ezarharden Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks very much

Have you been to this website?

http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php

This url is where you log onto the game website.  When you have created your account there, you can poke around that page until you find the button, on the left I think, to play the free tutorial.  Highly recommend that, I did it several times myself.

I will create a duel game the two of us can play, join whenever you feel ready.  We can chat about the game on the forum as we play it, if you have any questions I would be happy to answer during the game.
(04-14-2020, 11:23 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2020, 10:58 PM)Ezarharden Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks very much

Have you been to this website?

http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php

This url is where you log onto the game website.  When you have created your account there, you can poke around that page until you find the button, on the left I think, to play the free tutorial.  Highly recommend that, I did it several times myself.

I will create a duel game the two of us can play, join whenever you feel ready.  We can chat about the game on the forum as we play it, if you have any questions I would be happy to answer during the game.

When you create your game account use the same name as your forum account   Ezarharden
Welcome. It looks like you are in good hands with Senior Tac. After you do the Tutorial and a Duel, you are ready to join an actual game and someone who is not in that particular game will volunteer to mentor.
Pretty much all of our players will help however they can.
Good gaming.
(04-14-2020, 09:48 PM)Ezarharden Wrote: [ -> ]Confused  Just signed up , what now how do I get started ?

Hi, and welcome to Alamaze!

Visit the www.alamaze.co website and click on the Sign Up option then the New Player Account link. You will be directed to a webpage to create your own Alamaze account.

Then you will receive an email from our server for more information (e.g., access the Help Guides at www.fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders, play the tutorial after you initially login, etc.).
thanks all waiting for the email .
(04-15-2020, 02:46 PM)Ezarharden Wrote: [ -> ]thanks all waiting for the email .

I sent you an ingame message with my email, but its also here ->  seniortactician@yahoo.com  Feel free to ask any question during our game.  Good Luck!!
Looks ok. I noticed the new account on the server this morning and that a tutorial and duel game was joined by the new player so things are rolling...
Pages: 1 2