Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5589 Frostbite Fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(03-07-2022, 02:34 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2022, 11:20 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote: [ -> ]TO other kingdoms Black Dragon is in Darkover, his region is wide open for attack. or will you all just let DuPont win again.

Not to worry, 'tis just a few combat maneuvers to try out some new giant dildos. We have plenty of reserves in Triumvia...

Dupont you are full of your own dildos. all of his forces are in darkover he is wide open, no way i can stop his attacks with slow gnomes
Ill prob have to drop soon as I wont have anything left and you  all can deal with dupont after he gets enough to build up. take him out now. his pants are down in his home turf. you wont get a better chance to take him out this game.

Dupont I hope you choke on your plastic devices. we gnomes prefer real men with real tools.
DU-AM
i had no ill intent, I was just therefor the arty....and i moved out...I hope you do the same.
(03-08-2022, 01:10 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: [ -> ]DU-AM
i had no ill intent, I was just therefor the arty....and i moved out...I hope you do the same.

Cool, I was just seeing where you might go.  I’ll back out. Smile
(03-08-2022, 03:19 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2022, 01:10 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: [ -> ]DU-AM

Cool, I was just seeing where you might go.  I’ll back out. Smile

thank you.
(03-07-2022, 11:06 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2022, 11:20 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote: [ -> ]TO other kingdoms Black Dragon is in Darkover, his region is wide open for attack. or will you all just let DuPont win again.

Not to worry, 'tis just a few combat maneuvers to try out some new giant dildos. We have plenty of reserves in Triumvia...

Dupont you are full of your own dildos. all of his forces are in Darkover he is wide open, no way i can stop his attacks with slow gnomes
Ill prob have to drop soon as I wont have anything left and you  all can deal with DuPont after he gets enough to build up. take him out now. his pants are down in his home turf. you wont get a better chance to take him out this game.

Dupont I hope you choke on your plastic devices. we gnomes prefer real men with real tools.
Not to worry, the RD is already jumping on me. But we need to emphasize that we are not 'real men' but black dragons and you certainly do not want to see the size of our big black...tools.
(03-08-2022, 04:33 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]

Dupont you are full of your own dildos. all of his forces are in Darkover he is wide open, no way i can stop his attacks with slow gnomes
Ill prob have to drop soon as I wont have anything left and you  all can deal with DuPont after he gets enough to build up. take him out now. his pants are down in his home turf. you wont get a better chance to take him out this game.

Not to worry, the RD is already jumping on me. But we need to emphasize that we are not 'real men' but black dragons and you certainly do not want to see the size of our big black...tools.

I'm working on a new spell just for DuPont.  It's called "dildo dome"   Idea
HA-BL

Stay out of my region and I will stay my impending blows to your ankles.

HA-GN

Short peoples got no reason, no reason to lizard.
(03-08-2022, 12:04 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2022, 04:33 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm working on a new spell just for DuPont.  It's called "dildo dome"   Idea

lol
HA-BL

Many thanks for the vote, most lizardy of the remaining kingdoms. Perhaps our relationship is not as frosty as I first thought. Any need for food?
CI-NE

Greetings Lord of the Dead, and Near-Dead:

Such a deal I have for you. Leave my town and 2 villages in the Sword Coast alone for the rest of the game, and the vaunted Stone of All Minds can be yours for a mere 20,000 gold.

Really, what could be more fair?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8