Alamaze - New

Full Version: Changed Steel 5625
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
EL-GI

Terms

1. All Emissary's leave Nyvaria and the Untamed Lands
2. Groups leave the same regions.
3. You will double tax all pops currently owned in Nyvaria. ( I do not own anything in the Untamed Lands)
4. Agent activities are forbidden against each others assets in either region.
5. I will not enamor the Untamed Lands and you will not enamor Nyvaria for the rest of the game.
6. We will not use the HC against each other for the rest of the game.

R
(09-12-2022, 08:19 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: [ -> ]EL-GI

Terms

3. You will double tax all pops currently owned in Nyvaria. ( I do not own anything in the Untamed Lands)
5. I will not enamor the Untamed Lands and you will not enamor Nyvaria for the rest of the game.

R

Sounds like a plan. Agreed.
It may take 2 turns for my really far northeast guy to leave but he will be at least on the way out for 2 turns.
(09-12-2022, 08:22 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2022, 08:19 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: [ -> ]EL-GI

Terms

R

Sounds like a plan. Agreed.
It may take 2 turns for my really far northeast guy to leave but he will be at least on the way out for 2 turns.

I agree as well.
How is this not a NAP? It’s cool with me but others may take issue.Smile
(09-12-2022, 08:47 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]How is this not a NAP?  It’s cool with me but others may take issue.Smile

Very limited by region and HC. If you take the NAP thing too far, then people could not trade, because nobody is attacking someone the same turn or 3 they are trading with them. Many folks trade for 3, then take 3 off, then trade for 3 again. This means really 9 turns of NAP in my opinion, but people do it. We have done our best to limit our cease-fire to specific things.
(09-12-2022, 08:49 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2022, 08:47 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]How is this not a NAP?  It’s cool with me but others may take issue.Smile

Very limited by region and HC. If you take the NAP thing too far, then people could not trade, because nobody is attacking someone the same turn or 3 they are trading with them. Many folks trade for 3, then take 3 off, then trade for 3 again. This means really 9 turns of NAP in my opinion, but people do it. We have done our best to limit our cease-fire to specific things.

I’m cool with it V

uncledarkside2

NE-DK
I mean you no harm. I’m only here because I thought the free traders owns it
(09-14-2022, 09:44 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]NE-DK

DK-->NE

No problem. We don't need to fight over the village. You may take it if it pleases you.

uncledarkside2

(09-14-2022, 02:56 PM)Windstar2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2022, 09:44 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]NE-DK

DK-->NE

No problem. We don't need to fight over the village. You may take it if it pleases you.

Total control would be a benefit for an evil kingdom such as myself, thank you.  
So, neither of us attacks each other so we don’t need to waste a defensive order, correct?
LY- am I the only person fighting in this game? Curious lol

LY-AL Do you want peace, and just build your stuff uncontested? Let me know not to concerned outcome of this turn if you decide you want to work on something, if not carry on Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18