Alamaze - New

Full Version: Game 5641 Cold Steel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(01-03-2023, 03:48 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2023, 01:02 PM)sliggoth58 Wrote: [ -> ]IL--> DW  Yes, will be happy to just pass by, my forces are still looking for ways to make life uncomfortable for the invaders from the South.  We are pleased to see the pop center under new management.  We shall journey on.

Spending 15 turns just wandering around invisible and blowing up pop centers seems a bit petty to me. But play the game as you wish, Mr. Illusionist.
Not thrilled that the FT is about to win, and 3 kingdoms are teaming up on the Demons.

The DW was planning to invade the FT until the DE decided to come into Zanthia. Now we are perfectly content taking Legendary Castles from the DE
(01-03-2023, 07:19 PM)Strylian Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2023, 01:02 PM)sliggoth58 Wrote: [ -> ]IL--> DW  Yes, will be happy to just pass by, my forces are still looking for ways to make life uncomfortable for the invaders from the South.  We are pleased to see the pop center under new management.  We shall journey on.

Spending 15 turns just wandering around invisible and blowing up pop centers seems a bit petty to me. But play the game as you wish, Mr. Illusionist.
Not thrilled that the FT is about to win, and 3 kingdoms are teaming up on the Demons.

The DW was planning to invade the FT until the DE decided to come into Zanthia. Now we are perfectly content taking Legendary Castles from the DE

Um, yeah. And you were just scoping out each of my PCs with no plans. Ok.
(01-03-2023, 07:30 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2023, 07:19 PM)Strylian Wrote: [ -> ]

Um, yeah. And you were just scoping out each of my PCs with no plans. Ok.

We scoped out everyone’s PCs
Perhaps three kingdoms are fighting the DE since the DE attacked all three of those kingdoms?

If the FT win it will be because someone else attacked me just when I was preparing to deal with the FT taking a town in my region, the same someone attacked the Dragons when they were moving to counter a FT incursion, and that same someone then attacked the Dwarves just as they were preparing to move on the FT.

Perhaps people in Alamaze now roll over and drop out at the first hard hit nowadays, I have always treated things more in the vein of Ahab and Khan:

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"
We just wanted to trade in all five seas!

For the record, the Elementalist is attacking me, so it's not like I'm just coasting along, here.
(01-04-2023, 12:20 AM)Nosliggoth58 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps three kingdoms are fighting the DE since the DE attacked all three of those kingdoms?

If the FT win it will be because someone else attacked me just when I was preparing to deal with the FT taking a town in my region, the same someone attacked the Dragons when they were moving to counter a FT incursion, and that same someone then attacked the Dwarves just as they were preparing to move on the FT.

Perhaps people in Alamaze now roll over and drop out at the first hard hit nowadays, I have always treated things more in the vein of Ahab and Khan:

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!"

Nope. I attacked IL because he kept doing stuff with agents even after I called you on it. I took a couple of DW villages because he was preparing to invade. As for the gnome, well, nobody invited him. The RD needed invading; he was early frontrunner.
(01-04-2023, 02:48 AM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2023, 12:20 AM)Nosliggoth58 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps three kingdoms are fighting the DE since the DE attacked all three of those kingdoms?

Nope. I attacked IL because he kept doing stuff with agents even after I called you on it. I took a couple of DW villages because he was preparing to invade. As for the gnome, well, nobody invited him. The RD needed invading; he was early frontrunner.

The RD usually is the early frontrunner. It rarely lasts.
(01-04-2023, 02:48 AM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]

Well I guess you read those signs wrong. My armies where a turn away from going into Triumvia when you went after my villages.
IL--> DE " Kept doing stuff with agents even after I called you on it"

Interesting, but I must have missed your communication to me calling me on it. I also missed your communication about why your group was exploring my region early in the game. I also missed your communication after I freely double taxed and gave up my starting town in your region...

My agents did start doing recons in your region when it appeared to me that the giants were invading your region, I REALLY didnt like the idea of giants to the south. And I also really wanted to know how much of my region your groups were exploring.
IL--> DW Hello again, will keep moving on while looking for somewhere that you are not but the DE still is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13