Alamaze - New

Full Version: (AESR) Anonymous Exploratory Steel Rex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hail all!

I am returning after a small break and I would like to start up a new Anonymous Exploratory Steel Rex game.

1. Anonymous - no inter-player communication of any kind.
2. Exploratory - no kingdom begins with a High Priestess nor may hire one before Turn 4. No Ancient Ones HP orders prior to turn 4.
3. Steel - As in all Anonymous Steel lately, this is a 12 player game.
4. Rex - no secret victory conditions. The game is won by controlling 4 regions (The Rex) or status points at T40 or earlier by acclamation.

Post here to join, but the Game Admin will randomly select the kingdoms for us. We will ask the Game Admin to tell everyone which 3 kingdoms are not being played so that there is no hidden vacuums on the map.

I hope I am not missing any setup scenarios, but please post if I did.

Thanks,
Frost Lord
I will play.
I'm in.
Wonderful. Three down, nine to go...

Frost Lord
JumpingFist
DuPont

Thanks,
FL
I will play
I will play
(09-11-2014, 08:48 PM)GAMBIT1965 Wrote: [ -> ]I will play

Excellent. Seven more... And I cannot wait to try out the new online order entry and some of the new gameplay changes...

Frost Lord
JumpingFist
DuPont
enari
GAMBIT1965
where do I get the info on the new online order entry and gameplay changes? Thanks
(09-11-2014, 09:22 PM)enari Wrote: [ -> ]where do I get the info on the new online order entry and gameplay changes? Thanks

You Email support to get signup for a secure password to the online order entry system.

After that the system is very user friendly.

The thread about it is here:

http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...der+system
any updated status on how many players are needed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9