Alamaze - New

Full Version: Titan Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looking for a Titan game, will play anyone--I am not very good, so if you're a newer player and want to try a one-on-one matchup playing 6 nations, or if you're an experienced player wanting to try out new tactics or you just feel like taking your frustrations out on someone--give me a try.

The Sten
Glutton for punishment

Big Grin Tongue Sad
These things are usually decided by turn 5-6, yes?
Yes but could be fought longer if close. The exploration format does help keep players a little honest. So capitals have a chance to be safe. Well some of them anyway.
No takers yet?

Come on, beat me, it hurts so good Wink
(10-08-2014, 05:07 PM)smoyes Wrote: [ -> ]No takers yet?

Actually, if you are willing to take on a complete NooB, I will give it a go. In this case, i will be getting the whupping, but I cannot imagine a better way to learn six different races and this game and some of the new rules. A bit of a baptism by fire.......

(10-08-2014, 06:19 PM)Beatific Wrote: [ -> ]

Actually, if you are willing to take on a complete NooB, I will give it a go. In this case, i will be getting the whupping, but I cannot imagine a better way to learn six different races and this game and some of the new rules. A bit of a baptism by fire.......

Oh, and if not, just go ahead and decline. I am thick skinned and fully realize that this is probably way out of my depth........still, total immersion seems to be the best way for me to learn.........

Let's do it. You pick the rules, usually it's no High Priestess till turn 4, alternating pick--first person picks 1, second person picks 2 and 3, first person then picks 4 and 5, second person picks 6 and 7, first person picks 8 and 9, second person ticks 10 and 11 then the first person picks 12.

Your choice.
(10-08-2014, 06:24 PM)smoyes Wrote: [ -> ]

Let's do it. You pick the rules, usually it's no High Priestess till turn 4, alternating pick--first person picks 1, second person picks 2 and 3, first person then picks 4 and 5, second person picks 6 and 7, first person picks 8 and 9, second person ticks 10 and 11 then the first person picks 12.

Your choice.

You go ahead and pick the rules. Being a NooB, the advantage is completely lost on me. I am familiar with the no HP (Exploratory format) and have no issue with that. Picking first or second grouping does not matter for me either.
Beatific do you know the service level requirements and that it counts as three slots? Good deal since you playing six kingdoms
(10-08-2014, 07:15 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]Beatific do you know the service level requirements and that it counts as three slots? Good deal since you playing six kingdoms

Sounds like you are trying to sell me. I am pretty open to doing what I need to do to play. Just lacking knowledge on how to do it. Undecided

On a side note, JF, are you open to some on-the-side mentoring for this if we do get this kicked off. I will try not to absorb your time and do the reading grunt work........unless of course Smoyes objects.......
Sure I will help with general game stuff and draft strategy but will let you come up with how to take on The Sten.
Pages: 1 2 3