Alamaze - New

Full Version: The Confluence - 10 player, 20 kingdom game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The First Confluence
"a situation in which two things come together or happen at the same time. Source: Merriam-Webster's ."

Beginning at 7pm Eastern today, claim a zone where you will control both kingdoms.  This Confluence game is 10 players, silent, has normal victory conditions, no dispersed kingdoms.  $30 setup and for this trial game, just one service level slot.  Again, we will use normal victory conditions, not team, so to win by Rex you need one kingdom to control 4 regions.

Post your zone selection beginning at 7pm eastern.  And listen to offers to exchange your selection with someone who had their heart set on a particular zone, if you would.

Should be entertaining!  Small print:  I hope the game creation utility will accommodate this. 
I will take region 4!
(05-06-2016, 07:20 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: [ -> ]I will take region 4!

A little excited are we?
(05-06-2016, 07:20 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: [ -> ]I will take region 4!

Ah..... the overexcited zeal of the newbie (me, not so long ago).... only 3 and half hours premature! Smile
He won't take region 4 if I'm quicker on the draw ?
Just got #516 The First Confederation out.

This will be the First Confluence.

No selection prior to 7pm is valid.  That is to allow most people an equal shot at their preferred zone.  If you are in the UK, you have to stay up late, and if you are in California, you might still be at work and have to go.

Once its 7pm, first come, first served.  Not 6:59pm.
DuPont V is going to have to wait for his bath tonight.
he gets a bath? spoiled!!! Smile
I'll need time to modify the code to allow this type of game...
Oh gosh! I'm sorry - I didn't realize that there is going to be a delay before selection is opened Blush

Disregard that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7