Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Confederations! New Confederations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Do the Two Step.  Become a Confederation of One!

Confederations is six players each taking two kingdoms via draft.  Counts as two game slots, $30 combined setup for both kingdoms. 

No diplomacy.  Rex victory (four regions by one kingdom). 

Sign up your personna, I leave it to Diamond how he wants to sort the order of selection.
I am sure we have a standard draft order here somewhere. The placement can be byim selection.
This isn't my favorite format, but I'm low on games right now so sign me up.
(08-27-2016, 11:25 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure we have a standard draft order here somewhere. The placement can be byim selection.

Here is what has been done before.  Actually does not require a monerator and seems to work well.  We pick order then draft on the forum.   Odd that Rick changed it to 1st of 2 kingdoms to get Rex but that is fine with me I like both ways. Actually last time we ended up giving pick 1/12 25k for each kingdom and 2/11 +25k for 1 kingdom. Also seemed to work fine

Six players each control two kingdoms. 

This is Silent (no diplomacy but post your persona), with 6 Regions to win.  There will be a draft. $30 setup and two slots.

Post your draft position preference: first come, first served

1 & 12
2 & 11
3 & 10
4 &  9
5 &  8
6 &  7
(08-28-2016, 02:02 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't my favorite format, but I'm low on games right now so sign me up.

What spot would you like DuPont
May I take draft slots 6 & 7?
The House Rules the players want just send them before the game fills.  So I mean any chivalry and if you wanted different victory conditions.
Put me down for 4 and 9
5 and 8. And I'd rather the 6 regions to win by your duo.
I just have to say, something of a warm feeling when no one is picking 1-3, as if those would be the most advantageous.  I think that says something about the balance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9