Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Full Diplomacy Game (Take Two)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm offended that everyone would think me so dishonorable as to give bad advice to a newb based on my own devious schemes.

And, I already said I won't attack the newbs, so it doesn't matter to me what he picks. But I played the DW as my first game getting back into Alamaze and they are a bit easier than the mage kingdoms. Just start mining the heck out of everything, build big walls and hope for the best. Coincidentally, I happened to compete in that game against the RD, who also wanted R3, and I was annoying enough to make him quit on T12 even though he had the region on T5. The DW can be pretty tough.

And no, I'm not really offended Smile

Calidor, feel free to e-mail me when the game gets going and I'll help you beat up on the nasty Necromancer or devious Demon Princes. You won't have to worry about any dragons - this game!
Thanks! I will certainly reach out to the vets for advice, but not to beat up on my neighbors. I am sure that we shall have pleasant relations with my neighbors to the west and south!
There are hushed whispers in the Main Assembly. The High Chancellor steps up to the chamber height.

"Citizens! I am astonished, and so pleased to inform you, the fair citizens throughout Alamaze have requested we join the new quest to bring prosperity to all of Alamaze!"

The Halflings are in.
Oh good grief, another pacifist.
The fire breathing Dragons of the PLAINS OF AMBERLAND can be reached at david dot mowers at gmail dot com.

Bring hotdogs for all, or you might be served up for dinner yourself.

Good hunting and good luck!
The new IL king may be reached at mlhotchkiss@sbcglobal.net. All trades welcome, especially my Northern soon to be friends. You can't see me, so I may or may not be passive!
We have created a thread for game in the active games section
I'm just now catching up on the whole middle of this thread and the discussion regarding the dispersed kingdoms and R5. If I had known during picking I would have foregone RD and let Rellgar have it. So sorry.

I now also know the special rules for RD in this game. How interesting - and challenging I must say.
(03-18-2017, 02:09 AM)Netstrider Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just now catching up on the whole middle of this thread and the discussion regarding the dispersed kingdoms and R5. If I had known during picking I would have foregone RD and let Rellgar have it. So sorry.

I now also know the special rules for RD in this game. How interesting - and challenging I must say.

Thanks. I'm happy with the druid.  What specI already rules do you have that  will be challenging?  Did you start with the standard RD template or an R5 template?  

Rellgar

Wayde

Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead! Envoys of the Necromancer will be visiting to collect all your dead for out patented free disposal service. For a limited time, we will take you sick and discontented as well, throw then on the cart. For any more specialized services please contact us as we can work out a deal.

Wayde
cwbrechtel@yahoo.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10