Alamaze - New

Full Version: Artifact Chaos!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New game is posted on the queue. 12 player Anonymous, Random Cities, Pagan (50 turns; no divinations), Most Artifacts wins the Game, and I believe with Draft B there is no zone limit (you could have both the Elf and Druid playing in Oakendell with nobody in N. Mists). Crazy!
That's the only victory condition? And it will last 50 turns regardless?
(06-13-2017, 12:38 AM)Netstrider Wrote: [ -> ]That's the only victory condition? And it will last 50 turns regardless?

Apparently so. Can you keep them hidden away that long? Smile
Well, that's one way to go. 

As I've said, my concern with the auto creator is we have lots of players stranded in queues instead of the players agreeing its better to get a game started instead of waiting for a dozen players in several formats trying to form that they may slightly favor.  But we'll see.  This would be the first game of its type, but yeah, 50 turns?
Is it the biggest number of artifacts or most points worth of artifacts. Seems like just the number

I do recall Ohman and I finding every artifact on the map in our last Titan game. Muhahaha. Guess it helps knowing how many artifacts there actually are
I have played this game as an old primeval before.  I thought it was fun.

This version works well with less players IMO.  Certain kingdoms are more adapted to the artifact game.

Ending artifacts from my game as the AN

Axe of Farin                      15146  2nd Ancient Ones         Weapon        300
         Dragon Slayer                     22027  1st Ancient Ones         Weapon        400
         Gem of Planes                     16182  1st Ancient Ones         Wizard        500
         Golden Spear of Lerix             87016  1st Ancient Ones         Weapon        300
         Last Herd of Winged Stallions     15507  2nd Ancient Ones         Benevolent    400
         Orb of Anti-Magic                 15917  2nd Ancient Ones         Wizard        600
         Palantir Phonis                   24224  1st Ancient Ones         Covert        300
         Palantir Redjak                   94439  4th Ancient Ones         Covert        300
         Palantir Unikar                   87288  1st Ancient Ones         Covert        300
         Plow of the Prophet               30871  1st Ancient Ones         Benevolent    300
         Ring of Protection                43772  2nd Ancient Ones         Benevolent    200
         Stone of All Minds                21728  1st Ancient Ones         Wizard        400
         Sword of Alvinitar                16242  2nd Ancient Ones         Weapon        300
         Wizard Slayer                     35821  2nd Ancient Ones         Weapon        400
I don't think I want to commit to a 50 turn game. Maybe 30 turns and the first player with 15 artifacts (or some number) wins.
(06-13-2017, 11:35 PM)Netstrider Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think I want to commit to a 50 turn game. Maybe 30 turns and the first player with 15 artifacts (or some number) wins.

Eliminating other kingdoms from existence would be another way to go. Then you just need 1 artifact Smile
I would think this kind of game is not the kill, its the thrill of the chase.  So max 30 turns seems more suitable if we get 12 players interested.

How many old enough to remember Deep Purple?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrOdBxXOQi4
(06-14-2017, 02:07 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]I would think this kind of game is not the kill, its the thrill of the chase.  So max 30 turns seems more suitable if we get 12 players interested.

How many old enough to remember Deep Purple?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrOdBxXOQi4

I have there CDs,  lost the vinyl I had in hurricane Katrina.
Pages: 1 2