Alamaze - New

Full Version: Choose Your Steel! (Anonymously)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Choose Your Steel (Anonymously)!

This is straight ahead, one kingdom per region, no dispersed kingdoms, no pagan, no Ice Age, no communication, no nothing:

But Blood and Fire!

Ten players, ten kingdoms.  Anonymous format: signup with your persona only.  Then draft sequence will be randomly assigned.  A volunteer draft master not in the game will then conduct the draft where emails are sent to the draft master with kingdoms in order of preference.  Send the number of kingdoms that you are in draft sequence.  So if you are picking 7th, send 7 kingdoms in order of preference, one per region to the draft master.

Well, young Lord?  For what doest thou wait?  Sign your name to join this contest of unfettered individual strategy. 

Note as of today, all games numbered below #5140 are free-forward.  They don't count against your service level so you have at least one available slot if you are in one.
Vball is in
How many games can I be in with the master plus triple X signature? I am already playing 4 plus the map test (which I believe wont matter for the account, may be wrong). If I can still assume this, I am in.
(05-06-2018, 02:37 AM)Whisper Wrote: [ -> ]How many games can I be in with the master plus triple X signature? I am already playing 4 plus the map test (which I believe wont matter for the account, may be wrong). If I can still assume this, I am in.

Commander is 3 slots, Victor is 5, Imperator is 8 and then its $9 for each additional slot - I think a total of 17 slots in use at a time is the record.  Confederations games consume 2 slots and Warlords games 3.

The test game, while now past turn 24 didn't occupy a slot in the first place, so no effect there.
Im in. Never surrender! Now more than ever with the new changes.
I'll play.
I'm in as well.
Sure put me in
(05-06-2018, 03:14 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2018, 02:37 AM)Whisper Wrote: [ -> ]How many games can I be in with the master plus triple X signature? I am already playing 4 plus the map test (which I believe wont matter for the account, may be wrong). If I can still assume this, I am in.

Commander is 3 slots, Victor is 5, Imperator is 8 and then its $9 for each additional slot - I think a total of 17 slots in use at a time is the record.  Confederations games consume 2 slots and Warlords games 3.

The test game, while now past turn 24 didn't occupy a slot in the first place, so no effect there.

Ok I am in
1. VballMichael
2. Whisper
3. Rellgar
4. DuPont
5. Ohman the Heartless
6. Draugr

Four more slots!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7