Alamaze - New

Full Version: Warlords team game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the championships game is over, I would like to start a warlords team game, 2 players on each team. I would ask JF, JD, Draugr to join with me on one team.
Are there 2 others that would play against us? The other team will get first pick.
The other team can actually choose to pick first or second. It will be set-up as warlords and only 1 player can win but it will be played as teams. Once the other team is defeated or concedes the victors can work it out how they like.

- Draft will be as one teams. Then the players can split the kingdoms between themselves how they like.
- All kingdoms are available except the TY and RD cannot both be in the game. So once one is picked the other cannot be.
- 7 regions will be the victory condition. If ether set of players gets a total of 7 regions the other team must then drop from the game.
-Draft order with be
Team 1 picks 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Team 2 picks 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11

Anyone willing to take us on?
I was hoping you guys would start something like this match.  Good.

But maybe while this goes on, we could have a 10 player Steel game (no dispersed) for all non-gold steel players?  Maybe even full diplomacy (gasp)!
While we are waiting everything to get back on track. It is a great time to find a partner and accept our challenge.