Alamaze - New

Full Version: Primeval - The Second Sons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Primeval - The Second Sons

The Amazons and the Nomads graduated out of the Red Haired Step Children which was the format for our 2018 Primeval Championship.  Let us now turn our attention to a new format: The Second Sons.  This is a new grouping of some of the less frequently played kingdoms, again with no wizard kingdom in our five player, five kingdom Primeval format, with Rex Only victory (four regions controlled) and a maximum game length of 24 turns - silent (no diplomacy).

Choose and claim your kingdom here from these 7 possibilities - when five are selected the game can begin.  Don't forget to sign up at the Game Queue after logging in.  You can change your selection here on the forum up until five players have chosen a kingdom.

The Atlantians
The Cimmerians
The Halflings
The Lizard Kingdom
The Sacred Order
The Pirates
The Tyrant
How about we put the most aggressive player in the middle.

Give me the Sacred Order
Arrrg I’ll take the Tyrant..
Give me my free setup for the Lizard Kingdom
Free set for me too.
Yo-ho-ho. We are the Pirates.
One more of the following choices and we can start

The Atlantians
The Cimmerians
The Halflings

So far
R5 sacred order
R9 lizardmen
Dispersed South Tyrant
Dispersed Seas Pirate
Why no DW?
(10-28-2018, 01:52 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]Why no DW?

This game has been created in the Game Creator so you might join there so its ready to go when the fifth player joins.

I think the Dwarves were pretty well placed in Valhalla standings and are a popular pick still.

Soon we may have a First Peoples Primeval with Dwarves, Elves, Lizard Men, and two others to be named
so I would join this game as the AT
Pages: 1 2