Alamaze - New

Full Version: Final Alamaze 2021 Championship Qualifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Final Alamaze 2021 Championship Qualifier

No Unicorns

This is the last chance to qualify for the Alamaze 2021 Championship.

However if you have picked in the top five spots in either previous qualifier, do not sign up here until after 5pm December 29, to allow other players to pick who have not yet played in a qualifier or who have picked late to get in.

For the Championship, to begin when this Qualifier ends, the 12 participants will be seeded by:
  • The three winners, in order of status points
  • The three silver places, in order of status points
  • The three bronze, in order of status points
  • The podium points for all 2021 Steel games, tiebreaker by status points, as many as needed to fill the field.

This game has no allies, no trade or communication. Also, the unicorn kingdoms cannot be selected, so, no:
AN, DE, UN, RD.

Good hunting!
What makes a kingdom an unicorn kingdom?

uncledarkside2

They are made up, not real. Like a unicorn
All others kingdoms are real
(12-28-2021, 08:43 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]They are made up, not real. Like a unicorn
All others kingdoms are real

Exactly.  I thought that would be clear. ;-)
I'm in!
(12-29-2021, 05:24 AM)Lt Gisgo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in!

I think you can pick your draft position, 1-12.  You are the first one to sign on.
(12-29-2021, 11:25 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2021, 05:24 AM)Lt Gisgo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in!

I think you can pick your draft position, 1-12.  You are the first one to sign on.

Yes, Lieutenant, we need you to pick a slot, 1 - 12 which is where you will draft in the first round for kingdom or region, getting the other in the second round.  If you pick 1st, you will also pick 24th.

uncledarkside2

I am in also
(12-29-2021, 07:22 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]I am in also

I will also take a spot since I was not in the prior 2
I will take draft position 7. My lucky number.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11