Alamaze - New

Full Version: Final Alamaze 2021 Championship Qualifier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(01-22-2022, 02:36 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2022, 09:24 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]1. Lord Garth - Nyvaria and the Amazon (pending Cosmic choice)
2. Wookie Panz - Triumvia and the Warlock (or Pirate) depending on Cosmic choice
3. Brekk - Pellinor and the Gnome
4. Cosmic Wiz - Darkover Demon Princes
5. Windstar - Sword Coast and the Lizards
6. Uncle Darkseid - Zanthia and the Necromancer
7. Lt. Gisgo - Krynn and the Nomads
8. Pine Needle - Crown Islands and the Sorcerer
9. Rellgar - Diamond Coast and the Cimmerians
10. Drogo - Untamed Lands and the Tyrant
11. Dakaria - Zamora and the Illusionist
12. VballMichael - Mythgar and the Druid

We are very close to starting.
No UN, RD, AN or DE.
Just need Cosmic to come on line and fix his choice and his game joining choice.
I apologize for not checking sooner. Not quite myself the past few weeks, new job change, got shingles and it hurts like heck, and the meds they gave me have me all messed up. I hate pharmaceutical meds ugh sorry guys, Im back on board and ready to go.
There are at least 3 of us, I think even more, that already have 2 games due today and nothing tomorrow.  Uncle is on a plane today too so it works much better if we start this one tomorrow, Sunday.
Demons also not available. Please try again.
(01-22-2022, 03:08 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]Demons also not available. Please try again.

well gees see the meds have me not thinking right ugh sorry Ill try again.
(01-22-2022, 02:40 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2022, 02:36 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2022, 09:24 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]1. Lord Garth - Nyvaria and the Amazon (pending Cosmic choice)
2. Wookie Panz - Triumvia and the Warlock (or Pirate) depending on Cosmic choice
3. Brekk - Pellinor and the Gnome
4. Cosmic Wiz - Darkover halflings
5. Windstar - Sword Coast and the Lizards
6. Uncle Darkseid - Zanthia and the Necromancer
7. Lt. Gisgo - Krynn and the Nomads
8. Pine Needle - Crown Islands and the Sorcerer
9. Rellgar - Diamond Coast and the Cimmerians
10. Drogo - Untamed Lands and the Tyrant
11. Dakaria - Zamora and the Illusionist
12. VballMichael - Mythgar and the Druid

We are very close to starting.
No UN, RD, AN or DE.
Just need Cosmic to come on line and fix his choice and his game joining choice.
I apologize for not checking sooner. Not quite myself the past few weeks, new job change, got shingles and it hurts like heck, and the meds they gave me have me all messed up. I hate pharmaceutical meds ugh sorry guys, Im back on board and ready to go.

uncledarkside2

Thats a rough patch cos. Hope it gets better for you.
I just joined up so the only one left to join is Garth.
I'm assuming thats the green light. Signing in now
Anyone else having problems with the new counterespionage order? I added it as a standing order, and it appears in my orders list, and standing orders list, but no gold cost and the agent (he or she) says "awaiting further orders". Game 5583 Sorceror Turn 13.

In case this technical request makes you jackles think I'm weak, I most assuredly am not as I've already acquired the Orb of Anti-magic.

Thanks, Uncle Mike.
(02-19-2022, 08:49 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]In case this technical request makes you jackles think I'm weak, I most assuredly am not as I've already acquired the Orb of Anti-magic.
Everyone considered him the coward of the Crown Islands.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11