Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5634 Prime Steel 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

uncledarkside2

For any of you warring kingdoms looking for an empty region, the giant has his troops aaaaaaalllll the way down in Zamora, at the bottom of the world. Not your typical T13 attack Drogo, was wondering if not playing the rangers may change your timeline.
GI ----> AL

I'm open to an alternative idea here...

And only MOST of my troops are down South Wink
FO to RA, DU -

Would appreciate it if you'd tax your PCs in my region this turn. Despite my name, it won't be forgotten.

uncledarkside2

(09-30-2022, 12:27 AM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]GI ----> AL

I do not need full control of the region.  Keep your original town and the one you are on after I relocate the cap. let me trade on the open seas and I keep the rest.
(09-30-2022, 12:51 AM)Eregnon Wrote: [ -> ]FO to RA, DU -

Would appreciate it if you'd tax your PCs in my region this turn. Despite my name, it won't be forgotten.

DU - FO - will do. It will be neutral when you take it.
DU - AL can you still tax your town in Mythgar this turn?

uncledarkside2

(09-30-2022, 03:20 AM)gkmetty Wrote: [ -> ]DU - AL can you still tax your town in Mythgar this turn?

Order is in, thanks
(09-30-2022, 12:52 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]

I do not need full control of the region.  Keep your original town and the one you are on after I relocate the cap. let me trade on the open seas and I keep the rest.

I don't love jumping on someone just because their Capital fell into my lap early, but I think the situational booty trumps your offer above. Giants gonna be Giants and all that...

uncledarkside2

(09-30-2022, 01:25 PM)Drogo Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2022, 12:52 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't love jumping on someone just because their Capital fell into my lap early, but I think the situational booty trumps your offer above.  Giants gonna be Giants and all that...
Nephilim!  
My king is a gentle soul, be nice and he may craft you some mead.  The weird science computer is out-of-order tho
DU -> FO I have an interest in the Key of the Slayer. Will compensate you for the artifact or for information that guides me to the artifact. Let me know if you are interested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10