Alamaze - New

Full Version: 5634 Prime Steel 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(10-23-2022, 01:46 AM)gkmetty Wrote: [ -> ]DU => DK I have the Slayer let me know when you would like to make the exchange.  I was thinking 25k gold.

That works for me and I will enter the order this turn.
LY --> All

Well RD just dropped after losing 2 regions in a turn, be interested to hear what happened RD as I have been following your troops and progress in Nvaria looked like an easy win there. if all his armies are in the south. Easy win for DK if we don't move on him now, I will be hitting him in Nyvaria, hard If someone can stall him a turn or 3.
(10-25-2022, 10:28 PM)Brekk Wrote: [ -> ]LY --> All

Well RD just dropped after losing 2 regions in a turn, be interested to hear what happened RD as I have been following your troops and progress in Nvaria looked like an easy win there. if all his armies are in the south.  Easy win for DK if we don't move on him now, I will be hitting him in Nyvaria, hard If someone can stall him a turn or 3.

Sounds great. Let's all jump on the DK, then the LY with 3 regions can win instead. Sounds like a plan.

By the way, I think the RD dropped because of a bad battle result and a diminishing chance to take PCs. His troops landed at my PC in the water, but since he had no ships, his group was destroyed by my group that did have ships, including his only wizards who could dispel dome or regional effects. Not sure how battles in the water should be determined, since flyers can now land on water squares with no ships.

He also did wantonly attack 3 different kingdoms, which is tough to do.
Thanks for the update.
I thought dragons were immune to “ships” and it became a group vs group, did you hit him with a group or was it a patrol? I can see if a patrol wiped me out with no recourse. Haha wasn’t aware he was fighting a 3 way war makes sense.
(10-25-2022, 10:52 PM)Brekk Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update.
I thought dragons were immune to “ships” and it became a group vs group, did you hit him with a group or was it a patrol? I can see if a patrol wiped me out with no recourse.  Haha wasn’t aware he was fighting a 3 way war makes sense.

It was a group. But look at the other side. With no ship requirement, a flying group could move any number of troops to a PC in the water, and ships become irrelevant. Now I have to have tons of ships to defend against navy attacks, but also cannot have more than 12 troops or the extras all die if there is a battle with a navy. So, the flying advantage might be too big. As it stands now, a flyer can land there and hit a PC, but has to sort of hope there is no defending navy. No perfect battle solution once you let flyers land on water squares.

I was not sure how the flying vs navy would work, so I defended. He actually hit my group. I was sorry to see him drop. As far as I can tell, he played the RD perfectly, hitting numerous PCs every turn and jumping from region to region. I was having trouble keeping wizards in the right regions.
RA - GI OOPs sorry never mind. Just noticed and it looks like I missed it a couple turns.
Ok, so the Lycans should win in the next turn or two when he completes the conquering of Nyvaria. 
Let's see if folks jump on him and his 4.5 regions as quickly as they jumped on the DK with 4 regions.
Either way, been a great game and well fought by many.
So, the LY tried for victory but I was able to make them about one village short in Nyvaria. Any help in stopping their win would be great, like their 3 undefended regions.
Nice job, but couple contenders now, that plague definitely messes up census numbers!
DU = GN, I dont have a dispute with your kingdom. I will withdraw if we can agree not to attack each other this turn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10