Alamaze - New

Full Version: How to Sign Up for a Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lords of Alamaze,

1. If you are a new player, welcome! You are about to embark on a rewarding adventure unlike anything else you've tried in strategic fantasy gaming. Sign Up using the simple form at signup@alamaze.co. The persona is the name you will be known by in all Alamaze games and in Valhalla, so don't pick your email address or some code - its not a password. Then register for this forum and post your kingdom choice on the open thread for the game being queued (next game to start). That's it!

2. If you already went through step 1, above, meaning you've already been placed in at least one game, now all you need to do is post your still available (not already selected) kingdom preference on the thread for the forming game.

3. To join additional games to play concurrently, you may need to raise your service level. See our Service Levels on the website.
I am making the active signup threads 'sticky' to distinguish them from the rest. Once the game starts, I will move them back down.
How do I signup for a standby position?
This thread has been updated with a new one and has been closed.