Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Titan game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bleck....
I don't make the limits. I just play within them.
I think that once you get kingdom selection down Kevin shouldn't have any edge on you Will- I'd put my money on you if you didn't make any errors regards submitting too quickly as you're prone to do-

After playing against Kevin once you lost again? Or just the one time.
I'm looking to take someone on - you still free?
I think winner of a Titan game should get his next game set-up paid for by loser.
I accept.
If you beat me I'll pay your next set-up and this time I get #2-3 picks...
I still like my idea of picking the other team's players, but ok.
(07-10-2013, 10:00 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to take someone on - you still free?

I'd take you on but Kal and I are planning to go mano-a-mano when game 100 ends...

(07-10-2013, 09:25 PM)Kalrex Wrote: [ -> ]I think that once you get kingdom selection down Kevin shouldn't have any edge on you Will- I'd put my money on you if you didn't make any errors regards submitting too quickly as you're prone to do-

After playing against Kevin once you lost again? Or just the one time.

Dusi kicked my butt on numerous occasions. That said, it was during my learning period (which he contributed to greatly)
(07-11-2013, 06:17 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: [ -> ]Dusi kicked my butt on numerous occasions. That said, it was during my learning period (which he contributed to greatly)

I'm always happy to do my part. Kalrex seems less enthusiastic about his learning than you were, Will.
Pages: 1 2