Alamaze - New

Full Version: Player Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Stats for active players. If you are an inactive player and want to see your stats, email me at ded127@aol.com.

If you would like to opt out of this report, I can easily remove you and repost.

The file attached here is the latest.
Just pushing this back to the top until an Admin makes it sticky.
Again, I have the file but can't upload it here yet. Email me if you want it.
Maybe cut it into separate pieces?  Kingdoms, players, history.
(12-31-2014, 04:01 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe cut it into separate pieces?  Kingdoms, players, history.

Umm, we already do that. We have one file that has all the kingdom data. Another that has all the history. This one lists just player stats. That is why we have three different Valhalla threads... 

I think Maximus may have fixed the file thing. 

Acererak

This is cool, but seems like we'd want highest value group vs pop center too?
(02-13-2015, 05:56 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]This is cool, but seems like we'd want highest value group vs pop center too?

Maybe we can do that with the next Cycle.

Acererak

Sure, please don't misunderstand- no complaints! This is all very interesting stuff to me.
(02-14-2015, 03:34 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, please don't misunderstand- no complaints! This is all very interesting stuff to me.

We welcome your suggestions. It's too late to request that for this version sce it would be a nightmare to go back and add it. If Cipher can include it in the next version, we'll be happy to inlude it. We already anticipate having to build a whole new version to accomodate new and more numerous kingdoms anyway.. 
I wonder if DuPont will lap us having played every kingdom 2x before anyone else plays them all once. Only Wynand is close.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5