Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sent pine
Ok in!
Need one more for winter game!!! Smile
Not starting a new game thread yet, but I’m curious is there a “silent/Anonymous/random draw of kingdom and region” type of game? Just add names to thread and let the system randomly select everything? Lol it would be like Christmas morning!!!! Hahaha
(04-16-2023, 02:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]Not starting a new game thread yet, but I’m curious is there a “silent/Anonymous/random draw of kingdom and region” type of game? Just add names to thread and let the system randomly select everything?  Lol  it would be like Christmas morning!!!!  Hahaha

That would be fun, but would be need to be done manually by someone not in the game.
(04-16-2023, 02:11 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2023, 02:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]Not starting a new game thread yet, but I’m curious is there a “silent/Anonymous/random draw of kingdom and region” type of game? Just add names to thread and let the system randomly select everything?  Lol  it would be like Christmas morning!!!!  Hahaha

That would be fun, but would be need to be done manually by someone not in the game.

Should we start a thread? We could also add the wizard tweak UM talked about if that too wanted to be tested and played? Smile
How about the court mage twist in a 24 hour game? I'd be up for that.
(04-17-2023, 09:01 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]How about the court mage twist in a 24 hour game? I'd be up for that.

I’m in for anything a little different
Sounds great!
If Brek or Mike could set it up and just let the sign up go?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5