Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If census has decided to go that route then quit current listing and create a new one with those options checked...
Since games are free, why not just run two games?
(04-13-2023, 05:37 AM)Strylian Wrote: [ -> ]Since games are free, why not just run two games?

Wish they would fill faster. I’ll play several to test some things I always wanted to try Smile
Guys,

Make and play what you like, I think having multiple games going is fine, just dont start dropping on each other right away. I would be aware 24 hours games go super fast!
Mike I'm good with you making the changes as long as its doesnt have a negative impact or if it does you will straighten it out.
(04-11-2023, 04:36 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in assuming I can get my password reset.

Its been awhile. Congrats to Brek on the new venture.

Sure can which password forum of game?  Going to assume game but let me know.
(04-11-2023, 08:37 PM)unclemike Wrote: [ -> ]Forgot to mention, if players want, could try out that experimental Court Wizard option where a single wizard gets raised to pwr-8. If Brek allows this custom option, I could edit each kingdom's 1st group's wizard and raise to pwr-8 on turn 0...

Maybe you  could just add a P8 wizard to the 1st group and then, if there is no room for another, simply put him/her in the next group? That way it will be fairer for magic kingdoms who start with a P3 whereas others might just start with a P2.
I think making such a big change in the game would require restarting the sign up. People should have all the info before they pick their kingdom/region etc. And I'd rather not do that. If we were at 1 or 2 then sure. But we are at 9.
(04-13-2023, 06:37 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: [ -> ]I think making such a big change in the game would require restarting the sign up.  People should have all the info before they pick their kingdom/region etc.   And I'd rather not do that.  If we were at 1 or 2 then sure.  But we are at 9.

We can start another game with those other suggestions later?
(04-13-2023, 06:39 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2023, 06:37 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: [ -> ]I think making such a big change in the game would require restarting the sign up.  People should have all the info before they pick their kingdom/region etc.   And I'd rather not do that.  If we were at 1 or 2 then sure.  But we are at 9.

We can start another game with those other suggestions later?

Start a separate game with those suggestions and play both to see the pros and cons. I am not for restarting the queue for the current game, however. But I agree with Brekk if we are trying out different configurations, we have to agree to try and play the games out and not drop unnecessarily. We are looking to make the game better.
(04-13-2023, 05:06 PM)Brekk Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2023, 04:36 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in assuming I can get my password reset.

Its been awhile. Congrats to Brek on the new venture.

Sure can which password forum of game?  Going to assume game but let me know.

password for the game, please. 

W Raney    Account #:  10272
Pineneedle2020@gmail.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5