Alamaze - New

Full Version: Next Individual Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feeling extremely rusty, but I'd likely be interested in the next individual game that starts. Any timetable on how often these occur? Thanks!
Drum up 15 positions and I'm sure they'd get it going. Game 102 just ended, so likely there are a handful of people anxious to pick up a new game. From the looks of it, 101 is about to wrap up (failed SVC check last turn by WI *cough*) so likely even more.

If 101 wraps up in the near term, I'd be down to replace it with a new game.
(06-15-2013, 01:09 AM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]Drum up 15 positions and I'm sure they'd get it going. Game 102 just ended, so likely there are a handful of people anxious to pick up a new game. From the looks of it, 101 is about to wrap up (failed SVC check last turn by WI *cough*) so likely even more.

If 101 wraps up in the near term, I'd be down to replace it with a new game.

Total mistake...got confused with 102...obviously.
I am down for replacing 101 after Dusi wins.
I'm expecting 101 will wrap up sooner rather than later, too. Assuming it does and I have a free slot, I want to play the Gnomes in the next individual game.
I want a magic kingdom. Sorcerer or Warlock!
If you organize it and recruit for it, you can make it happen.
(06-15-2013, 10:24 PM)kevindusi Wrote: [ -> ]I want a magic kingdom. Sorcerer or Warlock!

Very well, what is it, Game #108 already? I don't like seeing queues open for longer than a few days, and this one might as #107 just started yesterday, but look for the new thread.