Alamaze - New

Full Version: New Cycle of Magic Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have everything I need now, thanks. The player draft has started, but I am waiting on one captain.
Get at me. Cloud1568@gmail.com
pbem123@yahoo.com is where this Panda lives
the.usurper.14@Gmail.com
Prior to making our first picks we need to decide if this will be exploration or not. Exploration means no HP to start and HP can not be hired until turn 4. Also AN can not do HP thing until turn 4.
(06-10-2014, 02:36 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]Prior to making our first picks we need to decide if this will be exploration or not. Exploration means no HP to start and HP can not be hired until turn 4. Also AN can not do HP thing until turn 4.

Helix, you started this whole thing off maybe you choose.
(06-10-2014, 04:34 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2014, 02:36 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: [ -> ]Prior to making our first picks we need to decide if this will be exploration or not. Exploration means no HP to start and HP can not be hired until turn 4. Also AN can not do HP thing until turn 4.

Helix, you started this whole thing off maybe you choose.

If Helix doesn't respond soon, I would suggest that the captains decide. We can get this done today....

If you need a tie-breaker, I say make it exploratory. Smile
My vote is for exploratory.
(06-10-2014, 04:47 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]My vote is for exploratory.

I'll go for that too....so I think we're decided with LD's deciding vote.
(06-10-2014, 04:58 PM)Wynand Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2014, 04:47 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]My vote is for exploratory.

I'll go for that too....so I think we're decided with LD's deciding vote.

Exploratory is fine with me but I will change my kingdom selection.
<I really don't feel strongly one way or another>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10