Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What New High Council Issue?
What should be the next issue available for a High Council decision?

For example:

1."Force release of a specific prisoner". The prisoner is released to the capital of his kingdom prior to an opportunity that turn to execute him.

2. "Provide arms to peasants in (Amberland)". All PC's in the region increase defense 1000.

Hold Tournaments!

Military Leaders in all your groups hold a Tournament. Crowning the best in Joust, Melee and Archery. The result is a boost in moral for all groups of a kingdom.
I did learn one thing from my "mentor".

How about restrict or endorse magic. Changes the cost of magic research by 300 gold per level?

I like the magic idea a lot! I think the tournament idea would be cool too.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

A rogue spymaster offers his services to ____Kingdom. All agents are boosted by one level.

How about an Council issue that can raise or lower the agent level limits of all nations by a point.

(12-14-2013, 08:22 AM)Wynterbreeze Wrote: Hold Tournaments!

Military Leaders in all your groups hold a Tournament. Crowning the best in Joust, Melee and Archery. The result is a boost in moral for all groups of a kingdom.

I'm thinking this could also be a sole order for a king as well Smile

(12-15-2013, 06:18 PM)Wynterbreeze Wrote:

Maybe a tournament could be also be an unusual encounter that did not produce an artifact. Leaders would be the key in these encounters instead of wizards and the winners could get gold and level up.

(12-15-2013, 09:20 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 06:18 PM)Wynterbreeze Wrote:

Maybe a tournament could be also be an unusual encounter that did not produce an artifact. Leaders would be the key in these encounters instead of wizards and the winners could get gold and level up.

I like that too!

I like the raise / lower defenses of a particular region by 1000. I like having both..

I would like to see the order to trade seats not able to occur after a vote to remove has been posted.

Ideas:
Changing the cost of magic research might be more challenging to code, but I could see +/- 500 or so.
Another possibility is a "Trial for War Crimes" where a particular Kingdom's king is placed on trial and that counts as their sole action for a turn. (not really any outcome is expected as most political courts behave)
Reward for service rendered: an extra brigade of veterans (or even a Kingdom brigade) granted at the capital (like reinforcements)! Could be quite powerful.

The Tournament idea sounds like a good US - not involving multiple Kingdoms. I could see a reciprocal King order set for two allied Kingdoms to hold a Tournament - holding a "mock' battle between two groups, but with no potential risk of leader/wizard loss, but they gain morale / leader levels / gold in some fashion for winning.