Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5560
(09-02-2021, 12:06 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-RA
MY APOLOGY SIR
i forgot and i will compensate you for the mistake..as a token to show it, i wont at attack the village untill next turn tax it if you wish.the tax order will be the 1st one in.

RA-RD All is well no compensation needed, I have a GOV there that will take after you tax. I moved out of the pop in Mythgar it is all yours.

Ruingruth

(09-02-2021, 02:40 AM)DuPont Wrote: PI-UN: Read arrr lips. No new taxes.

I don't speak pirate can you clarify.

No - Du
I'll be taking the village with an emmy this turn. Tax if you like...

No - Gn
Let's discuss a timeline to swap the PCs in our regions. 2 turns?
Keeope

(09-02-2021, 02:43 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(09-02-2021, 12:06 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-RA
MY APOLOGY SIR
i forgot and i will compensate you for the mistake..as a token to show it, i wont at attack the village untill next turn tax it if you wish.the tax order will be the 1st one in.

RA-RD All is well no compensation needed, I have a GOV there that will take after you tax. I moved out of the pop in Mythgar it is all yours.

Ruingruth

RD-RA-
thnk you, will issue the attack order.

RD-DU
I dod find a sup. artifact this as a thank you for the village you can have it. When you are able to teleport ill post it so no one poaches it from you.

(09-05-2021, 04:04 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-DU
I dod find a sup. artifact this as a thank you for the village you can have it. When you are able to teleport ill post it so no one poaches it from you.

Thanks Mr. Red.  Let's do it next turn.

(09-05-2021, 04:30 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 04:04 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-DU

Thanks Mr. Red.  Let's do it next turn.

DU - RD   Greeting big Red.  If you care to reveal that location in terms of movement from your village in my region I will have a group there this turn.  Your friendliness is appreciated.

PI-All: I be wantin' food for me men. I pay with good pirate gold. Be makin' me an offer and I be sendin' you a treasure fleet.

DU - UN
Greetings to the master of spies.  If you would care to exchange a village with sea access I have one for you.  You may find it 8 south and 6 west of where our groups met earlier.

Old Beard - I'm Tree Beard's cousin from the Birch branch of the family.

RD-DU
7 to the right, then 4 down,
also feel free to check my region all you want as I consider it a thnx for the food in the future.