Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
UN-HA

It seems you have a ring of invisibility. Trade for the stone of all minds?

SO-DE

I have rescued your princes from the UN dungeons, willing to ransom them back to you for a reasonable price, say 80K Each. Can we trade more than one a turn or is one the Max.

Ruingruth

IL has 100k food to trade.  HA are you able to cover it?  Anyone else?

(11-02-2021, 06:37 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-HA

HA - UN
Yes, we would be very interested in that trade.  Trade each for 1 gold this turn as a swap?
Keeope

(11-02-2021, 09:16 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 06:37 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-HA

HA - UN
Yes, we would be very interested in that trade.  Trade each for 1 gold this turn as a swap?

Guys the program should limit you to I trade per turn with each position so what you propose will take 2 turns.

Thanks. Less arsenic for you!

(11-02-2021, 08:00 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: SO-DE

I have rescued your princes from the UN dungeons, willing to ransom them back to you for a reasonable price, say 80K Each. Can we trade more than one a turn or is one the Max.

Ruingruth

Seems a bit steep, but heading into winter i cannot afford that at the moment anyway. Can we revisit this when gold is more plentiful, if the nice Ancient man allows me to survive?

(11-03-2021, 09:07 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:

Ruingruth

Seems a bit steep, but heading into winter i cannot afford that at the moment anyway. Can we revisit this when gold is more plentiful, if the nice Ancient man allows me to survive?

SO-DE

How about 20,000 for the first two before winter and after winter the third for 120,000. willing to work on it so you don't go broke.

R

(11-03-2021, 11:12 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 09:07 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:

Ruingruth

SO-DE

How about 20,000 for the first two before winter and after winter the third for 120,000. willing to work on it so you don't go broke.

R

40k for B* this turn?
40k for the other demon prince next turn. 
80k Balance with the last prince after winter?

HA - UN
I put in a trade for each of the artifacts; one to sell to you and one to buy. Each for 10k gold (the minimum). The system did not stop or flag it.
Keeope