Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lycan prisoners not "converting"
Mike,

I have "acquired" some prisoners, and they should have turned into mine when captured/kidnaped but did not.  My understanding was this is automatic.

The spread of lycanthrope also applies for any captured figures from conquering pop centers. All prisoners that are captured are bitten and infected with lycanthrope. As a result, they join the Lycan kingdom with their full rank restored (e.g., a captured Prince, remains a Prince when joining the Lycans). The only exceptions are ruler ranks (since the Lycans cannot have two Kings) and Immortals who are immune to lycanthrope. If an Immortal (e.g., Demon Prince) is captured, they remain as a hostage in the kingdom's dungeons until rescued/escape.

Thanks PT that’s how I understood it as well, how has it worked for you so far, I assume it’s a glitch.

(09-09-2022, 04:39 PM)Brekk Wrote: Thanks PT that’s how I understood it as well, how has it worked for you so far, I assume it’s a glitch.

All became mine through special trait.Smile

(09-09-2022, 05:04 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 04:39 PM)Brekk Wrote: Thanks PT that’s how I understood it as well, how has it worked for you so far, I assume it’s a glitch.

All became mine through special trait.Smile

Crap!  I was counting on my vaccination! Sad

I added the code for lycanthrope when a group conquers a pc capturing figures, and politically when an opposing emissary fails at rebel/usurp, but I forgot about kidnap. It's now added for kidnap as well. The prisoner(s) that you acquired will remain as prisoners since it's past the fact.

Damn, no way to convert them huh, can you just execute them for me then?

(09-10-2022, 01:04 AM)Brekk Wrote: Damn, no way to convert them huh, can you just execute them for me then?

Well, if you know where your opponent's capital is, you can ransom them back and then kidnap them on the same turn.

(09-10-2022, 01:42 PM)Eregnon Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 01:04 AM)Brekk Wrote: Damn, no way to convert them huh, can you just execute them for me then?

Well, if you know where your opponent's capital is, you can ransom them back and then kidnap them on the same turn.

Naw they have decided to war so I never take prisoners, I usually have a standing order to execute any prisoners, but I do like your thinking Smile