Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze Fantasy Football League
(09-11-2015, 09:35 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 01:20 PM)Drogo Wrote: Is everyone active in this league?  Unfortunately I had to miss the draft but no real complaints about my autodraft (who doesn't need to draft 2 kickers in a 8 team league?).

This is my fourth FF game this year (I usually do 3 tops) is there a way we can put something on the line here for the winner so it's not one big cyber-masturbation excercise?  Anything.  Little is fine.  What about my idea for first choice in a Choosing game?

Not sure how I got my team drafted either, as I was doing a draft for a league I started 28 years ago at the time (yes, I am over 38 years old), and have never been in a Yahoo league, but I certainly have no complaints about the selections made for me, and the Yahoo bot pronounced me to trounce the rest of you guys.  No pressure though.

I can do first selection in The Choosing for first, and second selection for second, and free setups in that game for both. 

Appreciate Canticar's efforts to get this thing going.  If there was a fee from Yahoo, please let us know.

If Kirkunz doesn't claim a spot in The Choosing, then Lord Thanatos gets 1st selection in the first commercial The Choosing game and free setup, and Canticar will get 2nd choice and free setup. 

We sprung this in 2015 at the last moment, maybe in 2016 we can get to 10 or 12 active players.

(12-29-2015, 05:45 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 09:35 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 01:20 PM)Drogo Wrote: Is everyone active in this league?  Unfortunately I had to miss the draft but no real complaints about my autodraft (who doesn't need to draft 2 kickers in a 8 team league?).

This is my fourth FF game this year (I usually do 3 tops) is there a way we can put something on the line here for the winner so it's not one big cyber-masturbation excercise?  Anything.  Little is fine.  What about my idea for first choice in a Choosing game?

Not sure how I got my team drafted either, as I was doing a draft for a league I started 28 years ago at the time (yes, I am over 38 years old), and have never been in a Yahoo league, but I certainly have no complaints about the selections made for me, and the Yahoo bot pronounced me to trounce the rest of you guys.  No pressure though.

I can do first selection in The Choosing for first, and second selection for second, and free setups in that game for both. 

Appreciate Canticar's efforts to get this thing going.  If there was a fee from Yahoo, please let us know.

If Kirkunz doesn't claim a spot in The Choosing, then Lord Thanatos gets 1st selection in the first commercial The Choosing game and free setup, and Canticar will get 2nd choice and free setup. 

We sprung this in 2015 at the last moment, maybe in 2016 we can get to 10 or 12 active players.

Kiknurz is my friend Jeff Schreacke, whom I have known since we were stationed in Germany together in 1987.

He and I play a couple fantasy football leagues together each year.  This year I convinced him to join our Alamaze league.

He finished first in both leagues and I finished second in both.  This guarantees me a full year of grief (x2).  Smile

Anyhow, I do NOT think he will be playing The Choosing as I have not been able to have him join Alamaze in over 25 years. . .

I will, of course, select the Necromancer!
Lord Thanatos