Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to All the Friends of Alamaze!

Enjoy the holidays and time with family and friends in between scheming Alamaze turns. 

It is a pleasure providing our little diversion to you.

My family is in town for holidays and are game players and my son-in-law asked for a board game called Five Tribes.  It's a pretty interesting strategy/tactics board game.  No battles, you don't really try to take out an opponent, has that and the tile system similar to Settlers of Catan, but in my early estimation, at least 3x as deep.  For 2 to 4 players, games take no more than 2 hours.  To my mind its a bit like 3 dimensional chess in that your turn is just making one move, but it takes a lot of thought about the current situation and what the board might look like next turn.  Another game like Settlers where bidding can be important.  Did I invent bidding with Alamaze in 1985 and the High Council?  Probably not.  Just thought I would give the designer Bruno Cathala a shout out.  Well done.