Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get well soon Ry Vor!
Rick is still in the intensive care unit. Hasn't had any food in 8 days and he's very weak. That's all I know but he's better than before. Let's hope he continues to improve.

Thanks UM

My thoughts and prayers are with Rick and his family. May he enjoy a full and speedy recovery.

Rick, you and your family are in our prayers. We pray for your health and happiness. Get well soon so you may enjoy the love and fond wishes of your family and friends.
Lord Thanatos

My thoughts and prayers are with Rick and his family.

Rick has pneumonia and is still in the hospital.

Thank you for the update. We will continue to pray for him.

Thanks UM

(12-31-2017, 05:57 PM)unclemike Wrote: Rick has pneumonia and is still in the hospital.

Thanks for your updates and all you are doing to keep the games going Uncle Mike.
We are praying that Rick continues his recovery and gets home soon.

Guys, I don't want to sound like I'm spreading doom and gloom here, but even if Rick recovers, as I hope and pray that he will, at some point in the future he won't be able to run Alamaze anymore. What is the plan when that inevitable eventuality occurs? Is there someone else besides him who has access to all the accounts? If not, can that person be found?

In short, we need a plan of succession.