Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Steel World Without Red Dragons
A Steel World has been created.  Join that queue (not the similar one above it - we'll use that for the next Steel silent 12 kingdom).  I'm assuming someone will select the Halflings and that player should join 11th or 12th to get the Chivalry bonus along with whoever is in Amberland.   I'll also add if the Sacred Order is taken that player will have no setup either (same with Halfling and Tyrant).

I'll take 5

Greyhawk
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.

Black Dragon
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.

Always wanted to try the Hobbits. Pretty disadvantaged, but will give it a go and will sign up 12th.

Edit. LOL, just realized am sandwiched between IT and Draugr, 2 of the best. Should be interesting. Good luck all.

OK, Lords of Alamaze,

Go Get 'Em!

Greyhawk and VBM should join last. Everyone else please join now. If you have to select 12 kingdoms as I believe the format requires, be sure to put your selected kingdom first, then any other 11 kingdoms - doesn't matter which they will not be used by you.

1. DU Telrandir
2. NE PTRiley
3. WA Wookie Panz
4. SO Draugr
5. BL Greyhawk
6. AT Diamond Cutter
7. HA VBall Michael
8. RA IMP_TARK
9. DA Dominion
10. AN mdrapeau
D1. TY DuPont
D2. UN Rellgar

(11-27-2018, 03:10 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Always wanted to try the Hobbits. Pretty disadvantaged, but will give it a go and will sign up 12th.

Edit. LOL, just realized am sandwiched between IT and Draugr, 2 of the best. Should be interesting. Good luck all.

It is diplomacy and the Silent order loves gold

so will there be a diplomacy page for this game or just post contact info here?

(11-27-2018, 05:32 PM)Dominion Wrote: so will there be a diplomacy page for this game or just post contact info here?

I have posted a new thread in the Active Games section for this game.

OK, I figured out the queue hopefully! Now just need to pay.

Be sure to sign up in the Queue to join the game AND visit Active Games to provide your contact info! We could be starting tonight!