Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones, Season Last
I just turned on the last season of Game of Thrones, thinking, I would be a better person if I forgave, forgot, and tried again.

Am I right, or am I wrong?

I just watched the last episode for a second time last night. I think it's better to forget.

I will say, in re-watching the last season, and with thought and less emotion, like re-watching a Cowboys game, that episode 3 of the final season can be taken in entirely on its own, with no previous knowledge, and in that sense, of impartial, unemotional observer not concerned with six years of life involved in the series, it would stand on its own as a high quality movie, and is about as long.

See?  I was positive.   Do re-watch that episode before cancelling HBO.