Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Situation
(09-07-2019, 04:15 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Very glad to hear you and yours are ok, Victor.  Thanks for letting us know, and of course are thoughts are with you and we wish you success both with DuPont V getting settled in the US and in your helping back in the Bahamas.  I hope in addition to communities, churches and charities helping, that the federal government does major assistance immediately in the disaster relief and afterward in the rebuilding.

Hi Rick, Its great news that Dupont and his family survived this disaster.  I cant imagine the devastation and the loss.  I would like to do a small part in keeping Dupont part of the Alamaze community.  Send me his subscription invoices for the next 3 months.  Its a small token to help him through this tough time.  Canticar

Hey DuPont. I know we have spoken already but you do what you need to do to take care of business. If there is anything we can do to hello just let Brekk and I know. God bless and guide you brother.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I hope things are sorting themselves out and you are doing well.

Hey guys - I really do appreciate everything. I have been able to run a few turns when I need a break from the relief efforts. In one sense, I am very glad to be keeping so busy because it makes me feel useful to help people and there are things I can do that would not be so easy for others (I'm politically connected). It is rather a lot to deal with, though. But DuPont V is in a good school and I am not having to pay for it - he's officially listed as 'homeless' which feels a little weird but I don't mind whatever bureaucratic tricks are needed to take care of my kid!
At some point, I will have to find a way to make money, but I will probably be positioned to get a paying job with the rebuilding effort, so I am trying not to focus too much on that right now.
Thanks again for everything, don't have a lot of time to update, but please know I appreciate it all very deeply.