Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall Unto Steel
(09-16-2019, 09:03 PM)unclemike Wrote: I took Illusionist because I don't think we had a Maelstrom game with all four wizard kingdoms yet...

And I took Warlock because only one wizard had been taken... doh!

Are we free to begin diplomacy?

Absolutely. Generally one of the more "go getterish" players will start a new thread for that in the active games section. Once that's up, diplomacy away. Remember the short people.

We have a Channel for this game.

5342 Fall Unto Steel

It is under the Active Games Channel.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

Ok, newbie question number one of many I’m sure.
By forum only diplomacy, does that mean all
communication is in that thread- no private messages or other contact? So everyone can see every communication? Thanks

(09-17-2019, 12:26 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Ok, newbie question number one of many I’m sure.
communication is in that thread- no private messages or other contact? So everyone can see every communication? Thanks

That is correct.  This form of Diplomacy makes it difficult for friends to all team up early and eliminate threats and then go for the win between themselves.  For example, my nephew is in this game.  If he and I want to plan any type of trade or artifact purchase or something, we have to do it in the forum so everyone knows that we are doing it.  

You can now start using the thread in the active game tab as we have one for this game now.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(09-17-2019, 01:24 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 12:26 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Ok, newbie question number one of many I’m sure.

That is correct.  This form of Diplomacy makes it difficult for friends to all team up early and eliminate threats and then go for the win between themselves.  For example, my nephew is in this game.  If he and I want to plan any type of trade or artifact purchase or something, we have to do it in the forum so everyone knows that we are doing it.  

You can now start using the thread in the active game tab as we have one for this game now.

Thanks