Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DE emmisaries
(10-05-2019, 12:35 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 11:11 AM)Draugr Wrote: Honestly I would avoid “new” kingdoms and fine tune some that get less love.   Developing a kingdom generator of sorts would be very cool though where players could make there own kingdoms.  Or more traits with special matches where players have 20 or even 25 trait points(2 orders worth).  So they play other traits

The SO kingdom has to be fixed, the spell list has issues IMO. Can’t get skeletons till P4, Gouls and Rock Gollum’s at P5? Wights and specters at P6, and cant get Minotaurs at all?? This was supposed to be the most skilled magical kingdom?   Not impressed with it at all.

The mage kingdoms began specializing more.  It is no longer across the magic board "everything is better" for the Sorcerer.

The only kingdom that can Summon Skeletons at P3 is the Necromancer.  Then Sorcerer, Illusionist, Warlock at 4.  Druid cannot summon them.   Most kingdoms that can get them get them at P5.  Similar situation one power level higher for Ghouls.  

Only the Gnomes Summon Rock Golems at P3, and this should be considered a cornerstone spell and advantage for the kingdom.  All 5 mage kingdoms get the spell at Power 5.

The Sorcerer spell list may have been hit harder, but still is likely the best overall.  The Warlock gets Teleportation earlier than others, but the Sorcerer has regional effects, curses, infuriate, Summon Death, others earlier than some mage kingdoms.

(10-05-2019, 12:31 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 12:33 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Are DE normal emissaries affected by sleep?  In the old days, it was only the Princes that didn't sleep.  However, normal DE emissaries now seem to have that protection, is that as intended?

we do not sleep!  up all night planning and scheming.  we are also immune to kidnapping and assassinations.

(10-05-2019, 11:11 AM)Draugr Wrote: Honestly I would avoid “new” kingdoms and fine tune some that get less love.   Developing a kingdom generator of sorts would be very cool though where players could make there own kingdoms.  Or more traits with special matches where players have 20 or even 25 trait points(2 orders worth).  So they play other traits

The SO kingdom has to be fixed, the spell list has issues IMO. Can’t get skeletons till P4, Gouls and Rock Gollum’s at P5? Wights and specters at P6, and cant get Minotaurs at all?? This was supposed to be the most skilled magical kingdom?   Not impressed with it at all.

In my SO game I find it very annoying I can’t get minitours even though they are on my setup sheet. Also I can’t find the special abilities of the UAk Hai abilities anywhere.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(10-06-2019, 12:33 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:

The mage kingdoms began specializing more.  It is no longer across the magic board "everything is better" for the Sorcerer.

The only kingdom that can Summon Skeletons at P3 is the Necromancer.  Then Sorcerer, Illusionist, Warlock at 4.  Druid cannot summon them.   Most kingdoms that can get them get them at P5.  Similar situation one power level higher for Ghouls.  

Only the Gnomes Summon Rock Golems at P3, and this should be considered a cornerstone spell and advantage for the kingdom.  All 5 mage kingdoms get the spell at Power 5.

The Sorcerer spell list may have been hit harder, but still is likely the best overall.  The Warlock gets Teleportation earlier than others, but the Sorcerer has regional effects, curses, infuriate, Summon Death, others earlier than some mage kingdoms.

Ever consider posting the spell lists again?