Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederate Game
1. AlatarTBW - Darkover
2. AlatarTBW - the diamond coast
3. Draugr - triumvia
4. Draugr - pellinor.
5. Brek - Untamed - Warlock
6. Brek - Nyvaria - Underworld
7. Drogo - Krynn Ranger
8. Drogo - Zanthia Red Dragon
9. Uncledarkseid-zamora illusionist
10. Uncledarkseid-mythgar amazons
11. Painted Man crown islands ancient
12. Painted Man sword coast demons

1. AlatarTBW - Darkover
2. AlatarTBW - the diamond coast
3. Draugr - triumvia - Cimmerian
4. Draugr - pellinor. - Gnome
5. Brek - Untamed - Warlock
6. Brek - Nyvaria - Underworld
7. Drogo - Krynn Ranger
8. Drogo - Zanthia Red Dragon
9. Uncledarkseid-zamora illusionist
10. Uncledarkseid-mythgar amazons
11. Painted Man crown islands ancient
12. Painted Man sword coast demons

Sorry for delay guy. With strong political and military kingdoms on my boarders I had to put some thought in what was left.

Darkover = Sacred Order
Diamond coast = Druid

Lords,

I have company in town.  Sunday afternoon target to set this up.

(02-29-2020, 09:50 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Lords,

Awesome.   7 regions for the team win please

(02-29-2020, 11:06 PM)Draugr Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 09:50 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Lords,

Awesome.   7 regions for the team win please

Fyi i am traveling for business Sunday afternoon if i delay.  If you see a flight to mexico go down and don’t hear from me for a few days, you probably need a stand in.

Updating status here.  With the new server in November, I have not yet accessed the server remotely to create a custom game.  I have an email into Mike for login info, but I don't know when he will get to it.  Just requested that info a few minutes ago.

Players can either wait until I get access, but if I recall, there was a problem even there with creating a custom Confederations game and I believe Draugr suggested a work around where the game was setup as Steel.

(03-01-2020, 07:43 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Updating status here.  With the new server in November, I have not yet accessed the server remotely to create a custom game.  I have an email into Mike for login info, but I don't know when he will get to it.  Just requested that info a few minutes ago.

Players can either wait until I get access, but if I recall, there was a problem even there with creating a custom Confederations game and I believe Draugr suggested a work around where the game was setup as Steel.

I would be good with waiting but if other want to get this started we could set up a steal game that requires a player rule that when one team has 7 regions they win and get to declare Rex with the kingdom with 4 regions the next turn

Whatever’s easiest is fine with me

Still working on it.  I don't recall if the custom creator let me do a Confederations game last year.

I'd say give it another hour or so (I need a new password to try again) and I will update again, so maybe be ready to go as Steel after my next update.