Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Steel Game
(03-13-2020, 03:51 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: I have a suggestion for making ToT kingdoms more viable for silent games. Give them a bonus on the buy and sell markets like the half lings get, it can even be less.

so ToT becomes insider trading.   could work better to switch the trait to give 15% bonus when using the 200 order capped at 100k per order.  this would also not make the trait more valuable than it should be in team games.  I say only 15% because it would effectively become free resources for issuing an order each turn.   No bonuses for any other trade orders 201-215

to compare to other abilities
HA can get 66k gold instead of 33k gold for trading in food.  effectively a 33% bonus but only for food

Industrial trait kingdoms get +10% on all PC production without issuing any orders.

so seems pretty fair to me.

A huge part of the game is trade and talk. Adds to the fun.

(03-13-2020, 03:45 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: update:

This is what we have for interested players now:  We need at least 3 more players.  Four if Canticar does not play if we go with diplomacy.  We might as well wait until we have enough before we do draft order but the choices will go from the top of this list down.

Strylian -  couldn't care less
Brekk
Windstar
Wookie  - wants forum diplomacy
Painted Man - wants diplomacy
Alatar TBW
Canticar - only if it is silent
Habeus Corpus - wants forum diplomacy
Acererak
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(03-13-2020, 12:30 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Are we ready to pick some draft slots?  Painted wants #12 if the guys above him are good with that.  I have no problem with it.  So Strylian picks his slot then we work down the list.
Of course we still need 6 more players too.  Airetar, are you interested?

To choose slots:

Strylian
Brekk
Windstar
Wookie
Painted Man
Alatar TBW
12. The Painted Man

Shouldn't you pick first Wookie? You started the thread. I will take 6.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(03-13-2020, 04:33 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(03-13-2020, 12:30 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Are we ready to pick some draft slots?  Painted wants #12 if the guys above him are good with that.  I have no problem with it.  So Strylian picks his slot then we work down the list.
Of course we still need 6 more players too.  Airetar, are you interested?

To choose slots:

Strylian
Brekk
Windstar
Wookie
Painted Man
Alatar TBW
6. Strylian
12. The Painted Man ?  Brekk could take this slot if he wants it.

Shouldn't you pick first Wookie? You started the thread. I will take 6.

Deferring to the first three others who  expressed interest seemed like a good thing to do.  Note that I put Strylian in the 6 slot and a note in the 12 slot, above.

I prefer open diplomacy, its a game that needs diplomacy of some type to work multiple classes. Like Painted I prefer complete communication, or third turn forum and open e diplomacy with any ally.
Sorry for jumping the gun, Wookie should be first to pick I agree.

(03-13-2020, 07:45 PM)Brekk Wrote: I prefer open diplomacy, its a game that needs diplomacy of some type to work  multiple classes.  Like Painted I prefer complete communication, or third turn forum and open e diplomacy with any ally.
Sorry for jumping the gun, Wookie should be first to pick I agree.

Go ahead and pick your draft position Mr. Brekk to

I will stick with 8

(03-13-2020, 09:48 PM)Brekk Wrote: I will stick with 8

Windstar is up.  Slots 6 and 8 are gone.

If this is still Silent I will play.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde